Информатизация системы образования сопровождается исследованиями вопросов использования электронных образовательных ресурсов в учебном процессе и внед...полностью>>
All major societies throughout our world’s history have experienced periods of major change. Tension inevitably arises as a result of the new environm...полностью>>
Sigmund Freud was born on May 6, 1856 in Freiberg (which is now Pribor, Czech Republic) . At the age of three, he and his family moved to Leipzig to g...полностью>>
Менеджмент->Отчет по практике
Завод "Балтика-Хабаровск" - филиал ОАО "Пивоваренная компания "Балтика" - начал свою работу 11 апреля 2003 года. Самый современный пивоваренный завод ...полностью>>
- Olson’s influential manifesto, Projective Verse, was published in pamphlet form in 1950 and then quoted generously in William Carlos Willams’s Autobiography (1951). In the "projective," or "open," verse it recommends, which aims to transfer energy from the world to the reader without artificial interference, syntax is shaped by sound, not sense; sense is conveyed by direct movement from one perception to another, not rational argument; and the reader’s rendition directed by freely varied spacing between words and lines on the page.
- " Pinchos Zukofsky’s Orthodox faith was a tradition against which his son reacted early, but the figure of Zukofsky’s father would come to play an important role in the conception of the poet’s task he developed in the process of composing his long poem "A".
- On Pound’s suggestion in 1951, Blackburn had written to a "chicken farmer in New Hampshire," Robert Creeley; Creeley in turn introduced him to the ideas and poetry of Olson.
- At a young age, John Milton was convinced that he was destined for greatness He thought that he “might perhaps leave something so written to aftertimes as they should not willingly let it die” For this reason he thought that his life was very important to himself and to others He often wrote directly about himself, and he used his life experiences as roots for his literature In Paradise Lost and in a sonnet entitled “On His Blindness,” Milton speaks indirectly and directly of his loss of vision Also in Paradise Lost, he uses the political situation of his time as a base for the plot, and he in
- Dial Award, 1926, for distinguished service to American literature; Guarantors Prize from Poetry, 1931; LL.D. from University of Buffalo, 1946, and Fairleigh Dickinson University, 1959; Russell Loines Memorial Award for poetry from National Institute of Arts and Letters, 1948; Litt.
- My first part was in a Restoration Comedy called "The Jealous Wife." I played the maid, Toilet. Over there "toilet" meant getting dressed. To me, an American, Toilet meant toilet. I remember how funny it seemed when I wrote home to tell my parents I had been cast as "Toilet.
- Each of these approaches encouraged the development of its own distinguished representative – William Carlos Williams (vernacular), Wallace Stevens (orchestral) and T. S. Eliot (experimental) – whose work we will use as a basis for understanding the prosodic assumptions that govern each approach.
- “America demands a poetry that is bold, modern and all-surrounding and kosmical, as she is herself.” Although Walt Whitman wrote that prescription shortly after the Civil War, it also vividly describes the generation of American poets who came of age after World War II.
- I’m often bored and impatient with poems by young poets who, before learning how to relate to language, to make a poem that has structure, has music, has some kind of autonomy, launch out into confessional poems.
- “To understand that you are black in a society where black is an extreme liability is one thing, but to understand that it is the society that is lacking and impossibly deformed, and not yourself, isolates you even more” (About 3). This is a direct quote from Baraka, and it outlines his beliefs well.
- I want to suggest, however, that Snyder’s ecological poetics discovers dualities — land versus poem, human versus nature, self versus other — even as it seeks to overwrite them in what Snyder terms the ‘real work’ of integrating self, society and, most crucially, environment.
- I had been greatly impressed by the exploratory audacity of the work, by the manipulation of complex, resistant harmonies, and by the kinetic idea of what Duncan called "composition by field," whereby all elements of the poem are potentially equally active in the composition as "events" of the poem: The artist, after Dante’s poetics, works with all parts of the poem as polysemous, taking each thing of the composition as generative of meaning, a response to and a contribution to the building form .
- " Naomi Ginsberg spent most of the next fifteen years in mental hospitals, enduring the effects of electroshock treatments and a lobotomy before her death at Pilgrim State Hospital in 195 .
- The Houston Rockets were introduced to the NBA as the San Diego Rockets in 1967, the same year that the American Basketball Association launched itself as a rival league. Despite boasting the great Elvin Hayes through the early years, the Rockets never caught on in San Diego and moved to Houston after only four seasons.
- Книга американского профессора Ричарда Холла "Организации: структуры, процессы и результаты" с 1972 по 1999 гг выдержала семь изданий Один только этот факт позволяет сделать заключение о долговременном и устойчивом интересе западных читателей к рассматриваемой проблеме Кроме того, продолжительная востребованность книги на рынке говорит и о ее высоком качестве Сегодня и отечественный читатель имеет возможность познакомиться с этой книгой
- In 1927 Warner Bros. released The Jazz Singer, a silent drama with sound sequences in which Al Jolson sang and spoke. The film was a hit, and within two years American cinema shifted irreversibly to talking films. At first everyone was planted around the microphone, but even as the technology improved, sound still slowed down the onscreen tempo because of the greater detail and realism which it brought to action.
- While the censorship of art is not a new phenomenon, recent years have witnessed renewed and intensified attempts to control popular culture. In particular, rap and rock music have come under increasing attack from various sides representing the entire left and right political spectrum, purportedly for their explicit sexual and violent lyrical contents.
- Оценка стоимости компании - одно из самых значимых и интересных направлений в оценочной деятельности нашей компании Накопленный опыт позволяет аккумулировать необходимые данные по продажам компаний и выработать подходы к оценке стоимости компании, которые с успехом могут быть использованы как профессиональными оценщиками, так и финансовыми директорами предприятий
- Central Intelligence Agency, (CIA), U.S. agency est.(1947) by the National Security Act. It conducts intelligence and counterintelligence activities outside the U.
- Модель Ольсона (Edwards-Bell-Ohlson valuation model, модель EBO) является одной из наиболее перспективных современных разработок в теории оценки стоимости компании Она позволяет использовать преимущества доходного и имущественного подходов, в какой-то степени минимизируя их недостатки Согласно этой модели, стоимость компании выражается через текущую стоимость ее чистых активов и дисконтированный поток сверхдоходов (отклонений прибыли от “нормальной”, т е средней по отрасли величины)