Одну из наиболее известных психологических теорий внимания предложил Т.Рибо. Он считал, что внимание, независимо от того, является оно ослабленным или...полностью>>
Формально независимая с 3 ноября 1986 года, страна остаётся тесно связанной с США (статус «свободной ассоциации с США») и сильно зависит от американск...полностью>>
Респу́блика Острово́в Фи́джи (англ. Republic of the Fiji Islands, фидж. Matanitu Tu-Vaka-i-koya ko Viti, фидж. хинди Fidźi Dwip-samuh Ganaradźja / फ़ि...полностью>>
- Cells are composed of oxygen, hydrogen, carbon, and nitrogen, which contain most important organic compounds in a cell are proteins, nucleic acids, lipids, and carbohydrates,Water makes up 60 to 65 percent of the cell.Some cells are complete organisms, as the unicellular bacteria and protozoa; others, such as nerve, liver, and muscle cells, are components of multicellular organisms,Cells range in size from the smallest bacteria like mycoplasmas, which are 0.
- Cells are the basic living units of all plants and animals. The cell is the structural and functional unit of all living organisms. There are a wide variety of cell types, such as nerve, muscle, bone, fat, and blood cells. Each cell type has many characteristics, which are important to the normal function of the body as a whole.
- Proteins are the macromolecules of life. Discovered in 1838, proteins are recognized as a large number of superior organic compounds that make up living organisms and are essential to their functioning. The term protein comes from the Greek word ?proteies? or ?primary?.
- There are three principal kinds of carbohydrates and each are classified according to the number of sugar molecules they contain. Monosaccharides, such as ribose, glucose, and fructose, contain only one sugar molecule. Disaccharides consist of two sugar molecules linked covalently.
- For many composers, elements of symphonic form, from the classical period to the end of the romantic era, have remained relatively static. While certain conventions, such as the substitution of a scherzo for a minuet and trio, have changed from time to time, the classical symphonic form is thought to have been used unchanged or in minute variation.
- The word virus means “poi-son” in Latin. Viruses are submicro-scopic intracellular parasites that consist of either RNA or DNA, and a protective coat of protein. It has caused countless diseases in vari-ous organisms. The term virus was first used in the 1890s to describe agents that caused diseases that were smaller than bacteria.
- You are watching the control panels and gages for rector two Sitting comely you think about how easy your job is It is a joke! All day you sit around and watch the gages for reactor number two just to make sure they maintain their settings You don t even need to look at the gages either because a computer automatically regulates them without you Life is so good Suddenly all the sirens go of and the gages and displays spin wildly in every direction The ground shakes and you can hear the sound of a deep rumble Unknown to you, the reactor s cooling pumps have failed to cool the reactor s core and
- Topics of Physiology They are usually divided into operations of specific organ systems. The Principle of Complementarity of structure & Function – Anatomy & Physiology are taught together because the functions always reflect the structure.
- = o + P, P is positive and is measured in MegaPascal (MPa); loss in P means the plant will wilt. MINERAL UPTAKE = Mineral and ions transported across membranes by protein: Pumps and Ion channel & Symport = Use both Facilitated (low K outside cell) and Active transport (depend on Respiration).
- Forwards and backwards to the right and are at the same level of the fifth to eight dorsal vertebrae. The apex of the heart points downwards and forwards to the left and corresponds to the space between the fifth and sixth ribs. However, in thin people, the hearts apex may be pointing more downwards than to the left.
- The majority of people know that hormones play a vital and important part in animal growth and development. The common layperson knows that without certain chemicals in their bodies, they would not function right. An example of a hormonal problem would be in the case of a dwarf in which a person does not produce enough growth hormone and grows only to a small height.
- All living organisms are composed of cells. A cell is a small, membrane-bound compartment that contains all the chemicals and molecules that help support an organism’s life. An understanding of the structure of cells is one of the first steps in comprehending the complex cellular interactions that direct and produce life.
- PHYSIOLOGY 525SKELETAL MUSCLEJANUARY 28, 1998 There are three types of muscle: skeletal, smooth, and cardiac. From histology you know that skeletal and cardiac muscle are striated and smooth muscle is “smooth”- not striated. Muscles are often referred to as “sarco”, from the Greek word meaning strength.
- There are five major groups of compounds that compose the human body They are carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, nucleotides, and water These are all very important to humans and without them we would not be able to survive They have many functions that encourage a human cell and a human body to function
- But how does it work? If you want to understand genetic engineering it is best to start with some basic biology. What is a cell? A cell is the smallest living unit, the basic structural and functional unit of all living matter, whether that is a plant, an animal or a fungus.
- Protein SynthesisThe Expression of a Gene The process of Protein Synthesis involves many parts of the cell. Unlike other similar productions, this process is very complex and precise and therefore must be done in proper sequence to work effectively. The slightest error during this process could cause the action to experience difficulty or even fail.
- Energy is the foundation of industrialized world; without energy, life as we know it would cease to exist. The yearly energy and fuel consumption rates have risen dramatically within the last years. This phenomenon is a direct result of globalization pressures, the international information network we call the Internet, and a population that seems to be hitting the dangerous upswing of the Malthusian curve.
- The process of Protein Synthesis involves many parts of the cell. Unlike other similar productions, this process is very complex and precise and therefore must be done in proper sequence to work effectively. The slightest error during this process could cause the action to experience difficulty or even fail.
- The concept of “Evolution” as proposed by Charles Darwin does not in itself present opposition to creation by a higher order of intelligence. Evolution simply implies “gradual change through time”.
- such as automated banking transactions, telephone transactions , and home banking activities.