Clarence Darrow once said, “There is no such thing as justice–in or out of court.” While a reference towards modern forms of law, this quotation is al...полностью>>
Selection and recruitment its very important task of organisations ,and include all the considerations and activities involved in sequence of attracti...полностью>>
A gifted child is one who has an exceptional ability to learn. According to some widely adopted definitions, at least 15% to 20% of children may be id...полностью>>
- Executive Summary Brazil is a large country with a large population. The natural resources that Brazil possesses are some of the richest in the world. From minerals to timber to manpower, Brazil has all the raw materials to be an economic powerhouse. However, Brazil is being held back from making great industrial strides.
- The next important work by George Orwell was published in 1930. It was called Down And Out In Paris And London. The original version of this book entiteled “A Scullion’s Diary” was completed in October 1930 and came to only 35, words because Orwell has used only a part of his material.
- Their early role was in helping to carry through the reconstruction of the state capitalist industrial societies that had been wrecked by the Second World War. After that they shifted to what is called “development,” which is often a form of controlled underdevelopment in the Third World, which means designing and supporting particular kinds of programs for the Third World.
- The period of compulsory education is from six to fifteen years of age. Although children are not obliged to start school until the age of six, 51 per cent of four-year-olds and almost all five-year-olds are enrolled in infant classes in primary schools.
- Some countries are becoming integrated into the global economy more quickly than others. Countries that have been able to integrate are seeing faster growth and reduced poverty.
- When the first edition of Principles of Language Learning and Teaching appeared in 1980, the field of second language acquisition (SLA) was relatively manageable. We had a handful of professional journals devoted to SLA, a good collection of anthologies and conference proceedings, and a small but respectable number of books on SLA and teaching.
- For much of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries in America, Black women were an after-thought in our nation’s history. They were the mammies and maids, the cooks and caregivers, the universal shoulder to cry on in times of trouble. Often overlooked and undervalued, Black women were just … there.