Коммуникации и связь->Лабораторная работа
5 рад = -87,13º A(ω )== , 3 Для Т=540 сек ω3= π/Т=0,011 рад/с a3=1/ ((x0-x )+√3/ *(x1-x5-x7+x11)+1/ *(x -x4-x8+x10))=103,43 b3=1/ ((x3-x9)+√3/ *(x +x4...полностью>>
Родился в Кентукки, был депутатом Палаты представителей Конгресса США в 1913—1927, а затем бессменным сенатором США от того же штата в 1927—1949, буду...полностью>>
Тибет (1912–1951) — период де-факто государственной независимости в истории Тибета, продолжавшийся с момента распада Цинской империи в 1912 году до пр...полностью>>
- Beyond the Problem of EvilIntroduction:The problem of evil is, in my opinion, the best point of departure for a fruitful dialogue between Christianity, traditionally conceived, and those strands of modern philosophy which have been perceived–indeed, have sometimes perceived themselves–as a threat to that tradition.
- The name Satan comes from the Hebrew for adversary. It is theorized that Satan is a symbolic figure for those who opposed the Biblical writers, in the Old Testament the Satan was meaning the other nations, the idol worshipers, and in the New the Pharisees and the Jews who ejected the growing Christian faith from the Jewish community.
- To discuss a statement of this nature, it would be necessary to define the meaning of ‘evil’. In my opinion, any act, which inflicts harm on another individual (or group of individuals), is evil and is to be avoided at all costs. Taking that in mind, one (usually!) restricts his behaviour to acts that do not fall under the category of being ‘evil’.
- We have already seen that the focus is on Macbeth and his wife, furthermore, we have seen that the crucial problem is the decision and the act, especially in which sense you can consciously and freely choose to do evil, then do it and then be faced with the consequences.
- We have been waiting for your arrival. MENDEVOLIN: Why didn’t he say anything before I left? HIGH PRIEST: He’s a proud man, it took him months to even ask for my assistance.
- Everyday, the American prison system becomes more crowded and over-burdened. Prison bed space cannot keep up with the prison population. While presidents and governors call for a ?tough stance? on crime, the infrastructure is inadequate to contain all offenders.
- “The white race is a race of devils created by their maker to do evil, and make evil appear as good; The white race is the natural unchangeable enemy of the black man, who is the original man, owner, maker, cream of the planet earth.” This paragraph is taken from Soul on Ice written by Eldridge Cleaver.
- The rights of the child are considered equal to those of the parent, the pupil’s to that of the teacher, Jack is as good as his master, a professor of economics’ political assessment judgement is neither superior nor inferior to that of an illiterate road labourer, each being provided with identical voting power.
- Missy, the daughter of Drusilla did not really have any self-confidence in herself. "She would begin by wondering what she really looked like. The house owned only one mirror, in the bathroom, and it was forbidden to stand and gaze at one’s reflection.
- pic Characteristics of Milton’s Masterwork Paradise Lost is one of the finest examples of the epic tradition in all of literature In composing this extraordinary work, John Milton was, for the most part, following in the manner of epic poets of past centuries: Barbara Lewalski notes that Paradise Lost is an “epic whose closest structural affinities are to Virgil’s Aeneid “; she continues, however, to state that we now recognize as well the influence of epic traditions and the presence of epic features other than Virgilian Among the poem’s Homeric elements are its Iliadic subject, the death and
- The Problem of Evil and Suffering A theodicy is a vindication of God´s goodness and justice in the face of the existence of evil. It challenges the truth of his existence, as God is told to be almighty and powerful and all moral, yet evil and suffering still occurs.
- We live in a society that has seen a tremendous rise in juvenile violence over the past ten years. Juvenile homicides are twice as common today as they were in the mid-1980’s (Begley 35). Forcible rapes by juveniles rose 28% between 1981 and 1990, while aggravated assaults jumped 57% (Leone 61).
- In The Making of Religion, Alfred North Whitehead attempts to give a concise analysis of the various causes in human nature, which go to form a religion. To reveal the unavoidable transformation of religion with the transformation of knowledge, and also to direct attention to the origin of religion on our understanding of those permanent factors by reasons of which there is a stable order in the world.
- Billy does this by putting the events of his life in perspective. He reorganizes his life so that all of it occurs within the context of his days in Europe during the war.
- Ten children are killed every day in the United States by guns; people are murdered senselessly; Columbine High School; Over one-third of middle school children in Cascade County have used illegal drugs and over one-half have tried alcohol; innocent people in foreign countries are being wiped out (Kosovo); The Holocaust; Hiroshima; Vietnam; poverty,
- The theme shows the greed that has been bred into all humans. The characters were probably the second most interesting element in Lord of the Flies.
- The Cold War was a response to the perceived threat by the United States that Communism would interfere with national security and economic stakes in the world. It was a perceived threat by communist countries that the United States would take to the world.
- Barbara Harrison once said, ?The toughest choices in life are not those between good and evil, but those between the good and the lesser good.? She makes a good point given that those are the only types of choices that we must make. Sadly, there is a third type of decision that we fear the most, the decisions between the bad and the lesser bad.
- On the day that the angels came to attest before God, God pointed out to the accusing angel (Satan) Job’s character. He pointed out how righteous and respectful he was toward Him. Satan claims that Job’s character originates with evil and self-serving motives.
- Dhanpat Rai Shrivastava was born on July 31, 1880 in the small village of Lamahi, located near the city of Banaras in India. Although born into the Hindu Kaystha caste, made up of professionals including writers, doctors and lawyers, his family was poor.