Под содержанием образования понимают совокупность знаний, умений и навыков, которые должны усвоить ученики. При этом ЗНАНИЯ –это результат процесса по...полностью>>
рассчитанные на длительный период, стратегически важные и определяющие деятельность практически всего коллектива школы. К таким решениям относятся: пл...полностью>>
Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was born on March 11, 1936 in Trenton, New Jersey to a Sicilian immigrant father and an Italian-American mother a...полностью>>
- Beowulf the great Anglo-Saxon epic, which was composed around the year 700, presents readers with a glimpse into the life of Anglo-Saxons. Beowulf, written in poetic form, was translated by Burton Raffel. The tone of the epic is somber and relates the achievements of the hero Beowulf.
- Nobody likes the idea that we are going to die. It’s one of those things that pop into your head whenever you get comfortable, possibly as a subconscious motivational tool. Just in case you ever get really, truly at ease with your life it strikes you that it will all come to an end (possibly quite horribly) without your say-so or even prior notification.
- Beowulf is an epic poem written, most likely, towards the end of the first millennium. It is considered a masterpiece and is the oldest known piece of English literature. Written in Old English, the story tells of magnificent heroes and terrible monsters, of the struggle between good and evil.
- Although the populace no longer shared the communal bond of speech, they had one common attribute: the presence of an Oriental despot. The Nimrod Effect, although part of man’s fallen nature, is an affront to God the Creator. The crumbling of the social strata, which an Oriental Despot invariably causes, and leads to the inhumane treatment and abject humiliation of his subjects, and a perpetual disposition towards an authoritarian system of administration.
- The Anglo-Saxon epic Beowulf is the most important work of Old English literature. The epic tells the story of a hero, a prince named Beowulf, who helps rid the Danes of the monster Grendel and tells of his heroic acts fighting Grendel’s mother and a Dragon.
- Communism, a concept or system of society in which the major resources and means of production are owned by the community rather than by individuals. In theory, such societies provide for equal sharing of all work, according to ability, and all benefits, according to need.
- Is man naturally good or is he evil? This question has not only been pondered by countless philosophers, but also by religious leaders around the world. Most often a single religious faith believes in either one or the other, and often these beliefs tend to create a certain world-view which dictates much of the faith.
- Alasdair MacIntyre, in his ??.. has argued forcefully that the West has lost whatever common ethical grammar it once possessed. In the wake of this ?collapse?, moral philosophers and theologians have offered a variety of proposals to resurrect ethics.
- Advances in AI With advances in technology many researchers have become captivated with the pursuit of Artificial Intelligence. Numerous fields of study have tried to contribute their knowledge in order to create intelligence. However, years of research have thus far been unable to create human intelligence.
- ?Every line I have written since 1936 has been written, directly or indirectly, against totalitarianism,” quotes George Orwell in the preface to the 1956 Signet Classic edition of Animal Farm. The edition, which sold several millions copies, however, omitted the rest of the sentence: “and for democratic Socialism, as I understand it.
- The age old saying People are what they do has long been ingrained in the psyche of every individual in every culture. It is even stated in the Bible, regarded by many as the book of truth, that every man should be seen in the light of his actions . In other words good people only do good deeds, while evil people only perform evil deeds.
- As society continues to strive for integrity and the knowledge of other religions, Hollywood filmmakers strive to make equality in religious symbolism and faith but are unable to do so successfully. What we see in film we try to embrace and believe that it is all-real despite the fact it is only symbolic of life and religious beliefs.
- That’s right fortune telling, not dancing naked in the woods like the story has been told to many times ( ).
- so-cial (sol) adj. [[ OE secg , man, warrior]] 1 of or having to do with human beings living together as a group in a situation in which their dealings with one another affect their common welfare [social consciousness, social problems] 2 living in this way; gregarious [man as a social being] 3 of or having to do with the ranks or activities of society, specif.
- This paper examines stress in the workplace and examines secondary literature to recommend methods of reducing and preventing stress. The literature used provided great insight into the causes and effects of occupational stress and its affects on organizations collectively.