Государство и право->Доклад
а). Назва договору (купівлі-продажу, поставки, оренди, про спільну діяльність). Це дає можливість зразу довідатись, про які правовідносини йде мова. Я...полностью>>
Банковское дело->Контрольная работа
Понятие инвестиционной деятельности. – ФЗ от 25.01.99г. №39-ФЗ «Об инвестиционной деятельности РФ, осуществляемой в форме капитальных вложений» в стат...полностью>>
Большинство современных программ, работающих в среде Windows, являются мультимедийными. Такие программы обеспечивают просмотр видеороликов и мультипли...полностью>>
- The treatment of disorders (can be either mental or physical) by the use of either psychological needs or by the use of medicinal needs is called therapy. Therapy involves talking with a trained professional about things such as symptoms, problems, and understanding one’s self.
- ? Get a chunk of log – cats love this since it feels just they’re scratching on a tree! ? If you have several cats in your household, be sure to provide several scratching areas. Cats mark their territory when they scratch: they actually release small amounts of oil or a "scent" from glands located under each claw.
- Therapy, from a psychologist’s viewpoint, has many different meanings. It can be physical or psychological, or even both. In this paper, several different aspects of therapy will be discussed. First the word therapy will be defined more clearly, and then psychotherapy and how it differs from other interactions yet is also similar.
- During the past thirty years, concepts in the mental health profession have undergone continuous and dramatic changes. A relatively new type of therapy is musical therapy, which incorporates music into the healing process. Music therapy also is changing, and its concepts, procedures, and practices need constant reevaluation in order to meet new concepts of psychiatric treatment.
- The mind and body are so completely connected that physical activities such as yoga and dance have healthful effects not only on the body but also on mental ailments such as depression and anxiety. Conversely, mental approaches such as hypnosis and imagery benefit physical problems such as hypertension and immune deficiency.
- Founded by Frederick (Fritz) and Laura Perls in the 1940’s, Gestalt therapy is a phenomenological – existential methodology which emphasizes experience and experimentation. Gestalt is a German term that means a “complete pattern or configuration” (p. 112).
- The man responsible for the development of Naikan Therapy is Mr. Ishin Yoshimoto. Mr. Yoshimoto developed Naikan therapy as a short term structural treatment that is useful in treating marital and familial conflicts, interpersonal relationship issues, depression and anxiety, self-esteem issues, behavioral disorders, and addictive behaviors (Ramaswami & Sheikh, 1989, p.
- Dolphin assisted therapy (DAT) is a highly controversial topic in the medical world. Is it medicine or simply recreation? Whatever you might believe, you cannot deny the fact that dolphins are loving and nurturing mammals with the ability to show compassion.
- All life contains genetic information in the form of DNA. DNA can be reproduced and passed on to subsequent generations. A gene is a stretch of DNA that contains the blueprint for the sequence of amino acids making up a particular protein. Proteins are vital because they are used in catalyzing various biochemical reactions, they act as messengers, they regulate cell growth, development and reproduction, transport oxygen in the blood and are a defense against diseases.
- " It can improve a person’s psychological, cognitive, and social functioning–especially when it has familiar lyrics that evoke pleasant memories and a strong , repetitive beat that makes it easy to follow along (Sacks).
- How is Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) used to treat depression? To answer this question, we must first answer these other questions: What is electroconvulsive therapy? When depression is diagnosed, which patients are suitable for ECT and which for psychotherapy? If not all depressed patients will respond to ECT,
- Obeying authority in certain situations can place another individual’s health or life at stake. World War II is an example of this. A member of the German officer’s corps, when ordered to slaughter victims, had no remorse feelings about killing them due to the fact that within his mind he was acting rightly.
- He assumes that people become unhappy and develop self-defeating habits because they have unrealistic or faulty beliefs. Ellis analyzes problems in this way: The letter A stands for an activating experience, which the person assumes to be the cause of C, an emotional consequence.
- An occupational therapist is a trained and licensed health care professional who can make a complete evaluation of the impact of disease on the activities of the patient at home and in work situations. Hobbies and recreational activities are considered when an assessment is made.
- The term Echo Personality Disorder was coined by British Psychosynthesis practitioner Patrick Hurst, as a replacement term for ‘Inverted Narcissism’ and ‘Covert Narcissism’ which later terms place unwarranted emphasis on narcissistic qualities of the personality, which in many of these individuals may not be a feature at all.
- They are true humanists in that through non-profit organizations they have been able to alleviate much human suffering by providing sources for personal and professional growth.
- Ego States Theory was developed to explain why some adults intermittently behave like children. According to Ego States Theory, we all start out life as a collection of unintegrated ego states, such as “Happy baby”, “Hungry baby”, “Scared baby”, “Mad baby”, and “Sleepy baby”.
- Over the past 18 months there has been wide-ranging public discussion on the potential medical uses of marijuana, particularly smoked marijuana. To contribute to the resolution of the debate, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) held a 2-day scientific meeting on February 19-20, 1997, to review the scientific data concerning the potential therapeutic uses for marijuana and the need for and feasibility of additional research.
- Attention Deficit Disorder Five year old Danny is in kindergarten. It is playtime and he hops from chair to chair, swinging his arms and legs restlessly, and then begins to fiddle with the light switches, turning the lights on and off again to everyone’s annoyance–all the while talking nonstop.
- Few topics cause as much emotional opinion as sexual abuse and the treatment of the abusers. The development of programs promoting therapeutic changes in sex offenders can be negatively affected by society?s emotional responses to these crimes. However, the power of these emotions should not be used to condemn sex offenders as monsters, but to fuel the will to search for appropriate treatments.