Манолис Глезос (греч. Μανώλης Γλέζος, 9 сентября 1922, Апирантос, остров Наксос) — греческий левый политический деятель, писатель, символ антифашистск...полностью>>
Физкультура и спорт->Реферат
загальна гігієна — займається вивченням впливу факторів зовнішнього середовища на здоров'я людини, розглядає основні гігієнічні вимоги щодо попереджен...полностью>>
Понятие коммуникация происходит от лат. communicatio, communico – делаю общим, связываюсь, общаюсь. Таким образом, коммуникация - передача информации ...полностью>>
- Australia is similar to America in many ways. They are both industrialized nations, they were both settled by the British, and they both have multi-ethnic societies. However, the two countries have vastly different immigration laws. In America, we will let almost anyone move here and work.
- ?What factors affect the demand and supply of Australian dollars in the foreign exchange markets? Distinguish between the possible causes and effects of a currency depreciation and a currency appreciation on the Australian economy. What forces have come into play,
- Australian Shepherds are a truly versatile breed. Not only are they agile working dogs, they are also extremely intelligent animals and wonderful family companions. A very endearing quality of Aussies is their intense desire to please their owners; this makes them quick learners and loyal friends.
- ?Research the history, structure and activities of the Australian Council of Trade Unions as Australia?s peak union body. How is this body responding to the issues of declining membership and other changes in the workplace which have occurred within the last 10 years?
- Film is a medium, which is able to converse across cultures & nations. Often the only knowledge of certain events and cultures is obtained through film. Therefore the way certain cultures or events are portrayed greatly effect the way they are perceived.
- Despite it s relatively small population, Australia can be considered one of the important trading nations of the world. In 1991 alone the value of Australia s exports of goods and services amounted to $51955 million from a total GDP of $377 114 million, which accounts to 14% of the total GDP.
- Over the years they had learned the benefit of periodic fires to control pests and to clear debris before it accumulated and led to large uncontrolled disastrous fires. This also returned nutrients to the soil which helped to grow back new vegetation.
- Bicameralism in Australia has a long history dating back to the pre-Federation colonial parliaments. These structures, in turn, evolved from their British forbear, the parliament at Westminster. At federal and state levels there has been considerable debate and controversy over the continuing efficacy and efficiency of the two-house model.
- Prior to the colonization of Australia by the British in the late 1600’s, large group of natives called Aborigines lived there. They received the name Aborigine due to the translation of the word “the people who were here from the beginning” (Internet, Aboriginal history and culture).
- The bushman where very much like aborigines they tracked and did not need a compass or a map they knew plants and trees . They called this bushcraft . A bushman would cook , clean , wash his cloths and patch his pants this made them very independent .
- The possible causes of the Australian ‘megafauna’ extinctions at the end of the Pleistocene fall into two basic categories, human impact and climatic change. Many models based on one or both of these are used to try to explain the extinction. The timing of the event is important in determining what is influential in the extinctions.
- Until this paper, I never even knew there was such a word as “Aborigine” let alone it being a race of people dating back to the prehistoric times. I thought that all Australians were of Anglo decent, but I was wrong about that assumption. The Aborigines were the first and only inhabitants of Australia, until the late 18th century when European settlers came.
- The population of Australia is 18,438,824.The Birth Rate is 13.73, per 1 people. The death rate is 6.89 per 1 people. Those two were per year on average. The migration rate is 2.71 immigrants per 1 people. The Life expectancy is higher than the US at 79.
- If the immigration officials did not want to allow a person to enter the country, they could choose a language that would make it impossible to pass the test. Although this policy was extremely biased and racist, racial purity was an exceptionally strong feeling in Australia up to the early 19 0’s.
- What is Foreign Policy?Foreign Policy is a nations? attitude, actions (ie economic sanctions, peacekeeping, military activity) as well as our dealings with other countries (ie trade, immigration, aid, defence) and anything that is directed towards preserving and furthering certain national interests.
- comes a reality a range of taxes including wholesale sales tax and provisional tax will disappear when the GST appears Daily consumables and services will rise as a result of the GST The government is promising to balance the tax by creating household savings through lower marginal tax rates The que
- Identity is a debate that many Australians are still arguing today. After all these years of living in Australia, the identity of the country is still something that cannot be agreed upon. Though many seem to have their own idea of what an ?Australian? is, there is no clear cut view of this thus the conclusion that an ?Australian? is a myth can be formulated.
- On the 13th August 1998, the Prime Minister, The Hon John Howard MP held a press conference at Parliament House to launch the Federal Government’s tax plan for Australia’s future. The plan incorporates significant historic changes to the Australian taxation system, which are to be guided by five key principles.
- Australian manufacturing is more locally centralized to support the needs of areas and communities not for export. These small local companies are protected by the government by high tariffs on manufactured goods being imported.
- In the new electronic age, we are relying more and more on information technology to streamline government, educate our children, make health care more accessible and affordable, and make our businesses more productive and competitive. This rush to embrace a new age of technology must not, however, obscure the ongoing responsibility to protect important information and maintain the personal privacy of citizens.