В умовах розбудови національної системи загальної середньої освіти важливе значення набуває інноваційна діяльність, яка характеризується системним екс...полностью>>
Для забезпечення потреб територіальної громади в Україні діє система місцевого самоврядування Відповідно до Закону України «Про місцеве самоврядування...полностью>>
В последние годы одним из наиболее активно развивающихся направлений в исследованиях памяти является корреспондентный подход (Нуркова, Бернштейн, 2006...полностью>>
Коммуникации и связь->Курсовая работа
Целью данной работы является ознакомление со схемотехникой основных блоков радиопередающего устройства, с принципами их работы и методиками их расчета...полностью>>
- The three pieces discussed in this essay are all closely related to popes of the Roman Catholic Church. Michelangelo s The Last Judgment , Raphael s School of Athens and Pietro da Cortona s Glorification of the Reign of Urban VIII not only have their relation to a particular pope in common, but also are very good reflections of the artistic movements and historical events of the time in which each work was done.
- The Agony and the Ecstacy depicts Michelangelo?s struggle to become the embodiment of Renaissance humanism. In the course of the novel Michelangelo must overcome the interference of his family, religious dogma, political intrigue, papal patronage, military campaigns, and artistic jealousy to realize his artistic ambition.
- Architecture, the practice of building design and its resulting products; customary usage refers only to those designs and structures that are culturally significant. Architecture is to building as literature is to the printed word. Vitruvius, a 1st-century BC Roman, wrote encyclopedically about architecture, and the English poet Sir Henry Wotton was quoting him in his charmingly phrased dictum: “Well building hath three conditions: Commoditie, Firmenes, and Delight.
- The Renaissance was a time of great achievements and prosperity. During the Renaissance, people moved out of the manor system of the medieval age and into the cities. The Renaissance brought the flourish of trade, business, market systems, and money. However, the true achievement of the Renaissance was in the arts.
- The Inferno, the first part of Dante Alighieri’s poem, The Divine Comedy, written roughly around 1307-1308 chronicles Dante’s figurative journey to God. In this poem, Dante is led by the ghost of Virgil, the Roman poet, who has come to rescue him from he dark forest and to lead him through the realms of the afterlife.
- The moldings were in the ceiling before Michelangelo began his project. All other architectural details on the Ceiling were painted by Michelangelo. The figures painted inside the spandrels represent ancestors of Christ.
- Title: Protestant ReformationContent: An overview of the Protestant Reformation in EuropeDescription: Discuss the Protestant ReformationReligion is a predominant force in our world today. It also played a strong impact on the lives of those alive during the Protestant Reformation.
- The Christian Church in the Middle Ages played a significant role in society. Unfortunately though, the church is often regarded as the capital of corruption, evil, and worldliness. Today, so many people depict the medieval church as being led by materialistic popes, devouring tithes from poverty-stricken peasants, having various illegitimate children, and granting indulgences for money from wayward believers.
- The flag of the former West Germany was retained when Germany was reunified in 1990. The colors were taken from the uniforms of German volunteers during the Napoleonic Wars, and have flown intermittently over Germany since 1848. The black represents gunpowder, the red represents blood, and the gold represents fire.
- study human anatomy. He would perform autopsies on the corpses and study the muscles and bones in order to perfect his sculptures. In exchange for permission to study corpses at a church that administered a hospital, the prior received a wooden crucifix from Michelangelo.
- After the death of Charlemagne, king of the Franks, in 814 and the following collapse of his empire, Christian Europe was under attack and on the defensive. The Magyars, nomadic people from Asia, ravaged eastern and central Europe until the 10th century.
- Throughout the history of the world, mankind has endured countless revolutions, wars of varying magnitudes, and great shifts in political thought. The great minds that bring about these changes in political thought have been coined political philosophers.
- Saint Joan is considered to be one of George Bernard Shaw’s greatest works. In the play, Shaw avoids many problems identified by critics as prevalent in some of his other writing. Some have criticized Shaw, claiming that he tends to portray unrealistic archetypal characters, rather than well-rounded believable individuals.