Конкуренция – это соперничество фирм, работающих на одном рынке, которое влияет на ценовую, товарную и сбытовую политику фирмы. Она означает наличие н...полностью>>
Россия вступила в новый этап развития. Перед возрождающимся предпринимательством стоят сложнейшие задачи: освоить конкуренто-рыночные отношения, преод...полностью>>
Наиболее распространенным устройством ввода графической информации в ПЭВМ является мышь. Она подключается к компьютеру через интерфейс RS-232. При пер...полностью>>
- and making truly atrocious movies which the critics hated and the people refused to see (the only two exceptions are Dick Tracy and Truth or Dare, her controversial yet fascinating self-documentary about her tour of the same name).
- The February revolution in Russia in 1917 was a spontaneous event caused by rioting, which at the start, was for economic reasons, but soon developed and took on a political nature. The revolution was not planned by either the bourgeois politicians of the Duma or by the socialist parties in Russia at that time.
- In society today we find that Mass Media surrounds us, it has become an institution in our everyday lives. The success of each individual medium such as television, radio and magazines depend on its approach to the cultural circuit. The five aspects of the cultural circuit representation, identity, production, regulation and consumption all combine with one another to create a marketable commodity.
- appropriate to the intended strategies of the firm, identify trends and changes within each sector, ascertain which require immediate response, interpret the potential effects of environmental occurrences on firm performance, and initiate appropriate firm response.
- The purpose of this paper is to serve as an analysis of proposition 198. It will include an objective summary of the proposition, a summary of the major arguments both for and against the proposal, and a conclusion conveying the results of the election as well as my own opinion on the issue.
- It is easy to believe that the middle-class working individual, whether he or she is white collar or blue collar, wields little political power except for during an election. It is also easy to think that we don’t have true democracy; political representation elected by the people, for the people, and controlled by these people.
- It is this hysteria which would find itself repeated several decades later in history when Senator Joeseph R. Macarthy accused high government officials and high standing military officers of being communist. Undoubtedly the most important topic of an investigation into a historical occurrence is its inception.
- The French Revolution was spread over the ten year period between 1789 and 1799. The primary cause of the revolution was the disputes over the peoples’ differing ideas of reform. Before the beginning of the Revolution, only moderate reforms were wanted by the people.
- The society in Fahrenheit 451 is simply an extreme continuation of what could happen if governments in our country and others decide to make censorship a major issue and enforce it with deadly precision.
- The idea for this dissertation arose from the culmination of a number of thoughts that have interested me for some time. The question of ‘reality’ has always intrigued me. I perceived it as tangible and exact but at the same time intensely vulnerable.
- The tone seemingly represents a very painful state of mind, an intellect receptive to insanity and the void of depression brought upon by the death of a beloved woman.
- The movie One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest is based on the experience of a criminal that elected to move to a mental institution to avoid serving his time at a prison work camp. The criminal, Randall P. McMurphy, or McMurphy, as the other inmates call him, was under the impression that his sentence would be converted to the amount of time he would need to spend in the institution.
- This essay is published in Materialities of Communication., eds. Hans Ulrich Gumbrecht and K. Ludwig Pfeiffer (Stanford: Stanford University Press, 1994): 83-106. A much shorter version also appeared in Post Script: Essays in Film and the Humanties 10.
- The definition of culture, as will be referred to in this paper, is: The sum total of the attainments and behaviour patterns of any specific period or people. The culture of a nation is representative of its national identity. As a nation s identity is closely tied to its cultural vibrancy, it therefore stands that mass cultural pursuits are indicative of nations.
- An Analysis of the United NationsInternational Tribunal to Adjudicate WarCrimes Committed in the FormerYugoslavia: Parallels, Problems, Prospects “You cannot qualify war in harsher terms than I will. War is cruelty, and you cannot refine it.” William Tecumseh Sherman(note 1) I.
- The 1997 election was a struggle, not just for votes, but also to control the campaign agenda. Significant, but contradictory, challenges faced the media, parties and the public. For journalists, the problem was how to engender any zip into the campaign.
- Some people say we’ve got a lot of malice some say its a lot of nerve. But, I say we won’t quit moving until we get what we deserve. We have been bucked and we have been conned. We have been treated bad, talked about as just bones. But just as it takes two eyes to eyes make a pair.
- The Social Contract is defined to be the method by which a people agree to the systematic limitation of their rights for the purpose of gaining governmental protection. It is the theory that all people agree to the imposition of law and the restriction of their personal freedoms in exchange for safety.
- EFFECTS OF TIME SCALE FOCUS ON IMPROVEMENT OF DYNAMIC CAUSAL UNDERSTANDING by Dalton Ebun Manfred McCormack SUBMITTED TO THE DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION SCIENCES IN PARTIAL FULFILLMENT OF THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DEGREE OF MASTER OF PHILOSPHY at the UNIVERSITY OF BERGEN Autumn, 1998 AcknowledgmentsMany people contributed to the development of this thesis.
- The 1920?s and early 1930?s, also called the Jazz Age, was a time for fun and showing off. Dancing, going to dinner parties, and drinking and smoking with friends became the highlight of the times. The economical world had come to the forefront, placing great importance on commodities.