Качество продукции представляет собой материальную основу удовлетворения как личных, так и общественных потребностей людей, и этим определяется его ун...полностью>>
В современном мире международные экономические отношения характеризуются разнообразием и динамизмом. Следствием этого является множество правовых форм...полностью>>
Экономическая теория->Курсовая работа
В условиях конкурентоспособности экономическому субъекту необходимо обеспечить рациональное управление ресурсами, находящимися в его распоряжении, в т...полностью>>
- Edward would later meet Hedwig Warner and they would have their first son, Alfred.
- He came up with the first idea that there should be types of photography, artistic and practical. Emerson inspired a new group of photographers with exciting new ideas and plans.
- Alfred Stieglitz, was born in January 1st, 1864, in Hoboken, New Jersey, and died in July 13th, 1946, in New York City. In 1902 Stieglitz founded the Photo-Secession Group, as a protest against the conventional photography of the time. He took pictures in a time when photography was considered a only scientific curiosity and not art.
- Status of Photography Paul Weiss (1961), in his Book Nine Basic Arts, classifies the nine basic arts as architecture, sculpture, painting, musicry, story, poetry, music, theater, and dance. Photography is not highly regarded by Weiss. In the last chapter he says, “They (photographers) have little and sometimes even no appreciation of the aesthetic values of experience.
- Photography is a technological invention that has become the most universal means of communication and artistic expression that the world has known. It overcomes the differences of language. It can be specific and realistic, where music and related media can only be
- This was success and recognition as a ?grand master? of twentieth century photography. This was a legacy that tells an interesting tale; it tells a tale of a thousand plus successful and loved photographs, a daily journal, and a life with its ups and downs and broad dimensions.
- One of America s greatest and most influential photographers, Walker Evans is credited with creating a vision of life in the 1930 s as Americans would wish to see themselves: dignified and indomitable, even in the face of poverty and despair. He was a documentary photography pioneer whose portraits of the common man have earned him comparison with another American artist, Walt Whitman, Yet Evans might well have died in obscurity if not for a collaboration with the writer James Agee in 1936.
- Born in San Francisco, Adams manifested an early interest in music and the piano, an interest which he initially hoped to develop into a professional career. In 1916 he took his first photographs of the Yosemite Valley, an experience of such intensity that he was to view it as a lifelong inspiration.
- February 20, 1902, a photographer was born. Born and raised in San Francisco, California, Ansel Easton Adams was the only child of New England parents, Charles Hitchcock and Olive Adams. Adams’ father was a businessman, whose company included an insurance agency and chemical plant.