В наше время создание товара не является уже таким беспрецедентным и уникальным событием, как это было раньше. Еще буквально полвека назад создание че...полностью>>
Ещё гимназистом примкнул к армянской партии «Дашнакцутюн». В 1901 — порывает с «Дашнакцутюном» и вступает в армянскую социал-демократическую партию (Г...полностью>>
Сложившаяся ситуация требует принятия адекватных мер прежде всего в сфере развития системы социальной защиты населения и обеспечения социальной безопа...полностью>>
- Repeated business failure led the family to leave Germany for Milan, Italy, when he was 15 yrs old. He then used the opportunity to withdraw from school. He spent a year with his parents in Milan, and when it became clear that he would have to make his own way in the world, he finished secondary school in Arrau, Switzerland, and entered the Swiss National Polytechnic in Zurich.
- Throughout the years, Einstein has been regarded as perhaps one of the greatest scientists who ever lived. Everyone knows his theory of relativity, E=mc2. Not everyone knows what it means, but everyone knows it nonetheless. Everyone can also instantly recognize Einstein, who never wore clothes that were as dignified as he was.
- Around 1886 Albert Einstein began his school career in Munich. As well as his violin lessons, which he had from age six to age thirteen, he also had religious education at home where he was taught Judaism. Two years later he entered the Luitpold Gymnasium and after this his religious education was given at school.
- Albert Einstein did not appear to be a genius at first. Unlike many people, Einstein’s father introduced algebra to him. Einstein was so interested in it that when he was fourteen he started his own series of books on natural science. When Einstein got older he became so intensely involved in math that he enrolled in a college in Switzerland.
- It would not be difficult to come to an agreement as to what we understand by science. Science is the century-old endeavor to bring together by means of systematic thought the perceptible phenomena of this world into as thoroughgoing an association as possible.
- Einstein was born on March 14, 1879, in Ulm Germany. He lived there with his parents, Herman and Pauline. After a year in Ulm, due to the failure of his father’s electrical and engineering workshop, the Einstein family moved to Munich (the capital of Bavaria), where after a year in residence there, Einstein’s mother had Maja, Einstein’s sister.
- Of all the scientists to emerge from the nineteenth and twentieth centuries there is one whose name is known by almost every person in the world. While most of these people do not understand his work, everyone knows that his impact on the world of science is amazing.
- Albert Einstein, the great physicist and philosopher, was born in Germany 1879 in a Jewish family and his life must always be seen within the content of the provincial Swabian-folkways in a rural characteristic. Einstein?s character was so simple that people were astonished that he was able to deduce such complex theories.
- In 1894 Einstein’s family moved to Milan and Einstein decided officially to relinquish his German citizenship in favor of Swiss. In 1895 Einstein failed an examination that would have allowed him to study for a diploma as an electrical engineer at Zurich.
- Einstein also had a brother, Jakob. Studied electrical machinery firm financed by the Kocks. Pauline, Einstein’s mother was a cultured women and an excellent pianist. Pauline encouraged Einstein to study the violin along with his scientific ambitions.
- This biographical essay is centered around one of the greatest and most influential thinkers of our timeCAlbert Einstein. Normally people who write biographies have met their subject. Evidently I have not. I have researched many resources, however, in order to clarify the following: Albert Einstein, his life and times.
- Albert Einstein was born in Ulm, Germany on March 14,1878.Einstein moved to Munich when He was just an infant. The family business was the manufacturing of electrical parts. Around 1886 Albert Einstein began his school career in Munich. As well as his violin lessons, which he had from, age six to age thirteen, He also had religious education at home where he was taught Judaism.
- Einstein returned in 189 to the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, where he graduated, in 1900 as a secondary school teacher of mathematics and physics. After two years he obtained a post at the Swiss patent office in Bern.
- In civilization there have been few individuals that leave a legacy of ideas that have impacted on society forever. Albert Einstein the German-born scientist was one of the gifted few. Despite being one of the greatest thinkers ever to grace the world with his presence, Einstein flunked out of grade school miserably (Poole).
- When he was in school, his teachers thought he was mentally retarded because he ignored whatever bored him and attacked anything he had interest in. Einstein was twenty-one years old when he got married.
- Albert Einstein, a German-American phycist, gave so much to this country. Einstein was born in Ulm on March 14, 1879, and spent his youth in Munich, where his family owned a small shop that manufactured electric machinery. He died in Princeton, April 18, 1955.
- Einstein, Albert (1879-1955), German-born American physicist and Nobel laureate, best known as the creator of the special and general theories of relativity and for his bold hypothesis concerning the particle nature of light. He is perhaps the most well-known scientist of the 20th century.
- Albert Einstein was born on March 14, 1879 in Ulm, Germany. His parents initially thought he was moronic as he was late in starting to talk. He entered school at the age of six and did very well. At the age of 12, he was given a geometry book. In 1905, Einstein received his doctorate from the University of Zurich for a theoretical dissertation on the Dimensions of Molecules, and he published three theoretical papers important to the development of 20th century physics.
- At the age of twelve, he was given a book on Geometry, he instantly fell in love. He found that his studies were much more successful outside of the classroom. In1894, his family moved to Italy. Einstein stayed behind to finish his studies.
- Fifty years ago the single greatest philosopher walked upon this earth. How can I be so dauntless as to refer to one man as The Greatest philosopher? The answer is simple. All philosophers ask questions. Few of these questions will produce earth-shattering revelations and even fewer will change the world.