Литература и русский язык->Рассказ
Я знал Марью Александровну с детства. Случилось так, как это часто случается между молодыми людьми, что между нами были дружеские отношения, никогда н...полностью>>
A hot topic in today?s business culture is eCommerce. Experts argue about whether eCommerce will change business, whether or not it is a fad, and what...полностью>>
Обеспечение эффективного функционирования организаций требует экономически грамотного управления их деятельностью, которое во многом определяется умен...полностью>>
- is known throughout the world as Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language with another billion in 44 foreign languages. She is the most widely published author of all time and in any language, outsold by only the Bible and Shakespeare.
- Agatha Christie: Queen of the Mystery Genre Agatha Mary Clarissa Miller was born to Mr. and Mrs. Fred Miller of Torquay, Devon, England. Researchers debate on the year in which she was born, but it was September 15 in either 1890 or 1891. Her father was an American who lived with his British wife in Torquay.
- In the murder mystery by Agatha Christie, Murder on the Orient Express, her style of writing can be described as one of Christie s best works, having an international trend, and being a genius with detective fiction. Murder on the Orient Express was a great book and should be read by all.
- To help the war effort, Agatha worked for the Red Cross as a nurse. This experience was useful when she later wrote about various poisons and diseases. Agatha and Archibald divorced in 19 , but Agatha continued to use his name.
- They are all invited to Nigger Island, an island that was very famous for people who like to read gossip magazines. The Island is located right outside the Devon coast, and is called Nigger Island ’cause the island is shaped like a head with the lips of a Negro.
- This was enjoyable because the murderer was so careful in hiding himself from suspicion that it was hard to figure out. Hercule Poirot tells how the murderer slipped Mrs. Franklin poison in her coffee, how they shot Norton without anyone around to hear it, and who was person X.
- I recently read a mystery book by the name of “And Then There Were None” by Agatha Christie. I read this book because I have read other books by Agatha Christie that were pretty well written. Ten people are invited to an island, called “Indian Island”,by letters that were signed by people they had met before.
- My name is H. Cornelius Richards. I am sure you have heard of me, so I will dispense with the pleasantries. I have a rather unusual problem. Of late, I have begun to suspect that a member of my household is working for my imminent demise. To put it in colloquial terms that I am sure you will understand, Mister Crozier, I have reason to believe that someone is plotting against my life.
- Agatha Christie: A Holiday For Murder (Notes) Part 1, Chapter 1. A man called Stephen gets off a train and he is set ondoing something that he has planned to do for a long time. The man is from Africa because he said that he felthomesick. Was three days before Christmas.
- In recent history, the idea of feminine beauty has been shifting toward a less healthy, overly thin model. More than 25, years ago when humans first evolved, women exaggerated their reproductive organs, like breasts and hips, using fertility symbols. Slim women were not considered beautiful because they did not seem healthy enough to nourish and raise a family, or make it through the winter.
- I was sitting in my chair in my room watching a college football game on ESPN2, and I was looking for a topic for my report. I knew it would have to do with sports in some way. As I was watching the game, I realized that this game was getting interesting.
- First I would like to cover the three different terms I found on several Internet sites and their meanings. 1) Hackers- A slang term for a computer enthusiast, a person holds a great deal of knowledge and expertise in the field of computing. 2) Crackers- refers to individuals who gain unauthorized access to computer systems for the purpose of stealing and corrupting data and 3) Phreaks- are individuals who using a computer or other device trick a phone system to make free calls or to have calls charged to a different account.
- In today s society, there is a great amount of emphasis placed on your physical appearance. Everyone desires the perfect body, however not many people are willing or able to put the time and effort in to achieve that status. So the search for an easy way out began.
- All roads lead to CroydonHalfway through lunch, which, this being Nigel Williams, is a very convivial event, he looks up and says: ‘This is the first interview I’ve done since I left the BBC, and now I kind of know what I am, which is a writer. For years, it was really difficult.
- letter arrived. It stated that the its author was going to murder someone on the 21st of July in Andover. And it was signed ?Yours, etc., A.B.C.?. The two were very confused. When they reported it to the police, the officers said that they got messages like this every day and that it was probably a hoax.
- On January 14, 1896, at England's Royal Photographic Society, American-born photographer and inventor Birt Acres held a public screening of motion pictures he'd made in 1895, using a camera he'd designed with Robert William Paul (based on the Edison Kinetoscope); Acres' films included Oxford-Cambridge Boat Race and Rough Sea At Dover.
- What exactly are nuclear weapons? How do they work? Who thought up the concept of nuclear weapons? When have they been used? Why have they been used? Most people don t know the answers to all these questions, but would really like to understand the reasons behind nuclear weapons.
- Marijuana, pot, Mary Jane, grass, weed, hash, hashish, dope, cannabis, sinsemilla, greens. When you hear these words, do you think of illegal substances or medical miracle-workers? Marijuana has been approved for medical use by prescription in at least three states.
- If, about 5 years ago, you were to tell an athlete there was a supplement (which was not an anabolic steroid or other bodybuilding drug) that would help bodybuilders and athletes pack on as much as 10 rock-hard pounds of muscular bodyweight (which could lead to better performance for athletes) in less then 2 weeks; increase their bench press by 25 lbs.
- Leimbach was sorta vague. She said that she couldn t tell who it was because the face was covered in blood, but she estimated that it had happened within fifteen minutes before calling us. She said that she had finished the dishes at her sink in front of that window just before The Tonight Show started at 11:00, and the body wasn t there then.