Вокруг участка складирования отходов должны быть свободная площадь для движения и работы транспорта, механизмов, обслуживающего персонала и подъездных...полностью>>
Трудно представить сегодняшнюю жизнь без персонального компьютера (ПК), электроники, мобильного телефона ПК всюду – дома, на работе, школе, ВУЗе, апте...полностью>>
Основными источниками загрязнений нефтью и нефтепродуктами являются добывающие предприятия, системы перекачки и транспортировки, нефтяные терминалы и ...полностью>>
- Being a teen can be overwhelming and exciting. Every one says that teens don t care about health, heart attacks, cancer or dying-only about hair, nails, weight and cloths. Teens don t care to learn about nutrition. They think everyone is against them, even nature seemed to be plotting against them at that age and endowed them stringy hair or bad breath.
- Steroids are known as synthetic versions of the naturally occurring male sex hormone testosterone Although some people think that there are only positive effects from the use of steroids, there are far more negative effects than there are positive ones Steroids may make you look bigger and feel stronger, but eventually they will become very detrimental to your body There are physical and mental side effects to the use of steroids, and the continued use of steroids will be fatal
- Man was placed on the earth with the basic instinct to survive in a dangerous world. One of these instincts was to rest everyday for a period of time while the sun was down. Today, with our advancements in science and medicine, sleep remains to be one of those basic instincts still to be explained.
- Despite the fact that many people think of an eating disorder as being an unhealthy quest for a perfect body, eating disorders are not about vanity and not really about weight. The causes of eating disorders are not known with precision but are thought to be a combination of genetic, neuro-chemical, psycho-developmental, and socio-cultural factors.
- Robert Edgerton is an anthropologist who performed many intense studies on different cultures, and examined their understandings of suicide and sexuality. From these examinations, Edgerton theorized interesting views on those topics. On suicide, he explored the motives of the act, and its link with deviance.
- Alcoholism in Young Adults Alcoholism and alcohol abuse is a growing problem in our society. Daily, people are injured and killed in alcohol-related accidents and this has an effect on each and every person as a result of these occurrences. Whether we are personally involved or have directly suffered from the activities of someone who is under the influence of alcohol, we all suffer from the negative consequences of alcohol.
- Marijuana, the crude drug made from the leaves and flowering tops of the cannabis sativa plant, contains hundreds of active chemicals. Of the 421 chemicals identified in the plant, 70 are cannabinoids (chemicals found only in the marijuana plant and nowhere else in nature).
- We are such easy prey for big name companies who advertise using the pressure of popularity, looks and sex to force us to buy their product that, as it turns out, we never wanted or needed in the first place. Our lives are filled with stress.
- Growing up as a teenager in today s society is not as easy as it may have been in generations past. Young adults of today s era face many social and environmental issues that plague them with immense stress. For example, violence among youth and, more specifically, school shootings and gang violence strike fear among every adolescent s mind before they face each day at school.
- In a world of violence and greed, parents are on the frontlines of a morality battle for the sake of their children. If they are not battling teen drug and alcohol abuse, these protectors of progeny constantly monitor for depression, sexual behavior, bad influences, and everything under the sun that could be in harms way of their offspring.
- Anorexia Nervosa, in medicine, a condition characterized by intense fear of gaining weight or becoming obese, as well as a distorted body image, leading to an excessive weight loss from restricting food intake and excessive exercise Anorexia nervosa is not associated with any preexisting physical illness It is found chiefly in adolescents, especially young women Between 5 and 18 percent of known anorexia nervosa victims die of starvation, and the condition may also lead to abnormalities in the menstrual cycle (see Menstruation) and increased susceptibility to infection Persons with the conditi
- Literary Terms Analysis with Examples 1) Allusion: An allusion describes a famous literary figure or historical event. In an allusion, the author of a literary work refers to a well-known episode from a book or occasion. Thus, the two things most often alluded to in literature (the two greatest known literary works) deal with Shakespeare’s plays and the New Testament.
- For many people dance is limited to what they see on television or at the local preforming art’s theater. Nevertheless, they don’t need to be professionally trained to move to music. A growing body of research shows that dance is the Retin-A of physical and emotional health.
- It is ironic that, while a teenage girl must obtain parental consent for such a minor procedure as having her ears pierced, for her to lay her life on the line (as well as that of her unborn child) and obtain an abortion, no parental notification is required.
- NARSAD Research Newsletter [Internet]. Available HTTP: Lish, J.D., Dime-Meenan, S., Whybrow, P.C., Price, R.A. and Hirschfeld, R.M. (1994). The National Depressive and Manic Depressive Association (DMDA) Survey of Bipolar Members.
- Being a parent can be one of the most difficult jobs a person will ever have. It may be especially challenging when the child is in their adolescent years. Most parents want their children to become independent, productive and able to cope with the world.
- Depression (psychology), mental illness in which a person experiences deep, unshakable sadness and diminished interest in nearly all activities. People also use the term depression to describe the temporary sadness, loneliness, or blues that everyone feels from time to time.
- Children with ADHD and coordination problems were more than twice as likely to have a mother who smoked during gestation, compared with children who did not have ADHD. Many subjects with ADHD also experienced language problems (65% compared to 16% of children without the disorder).
- Alcoholism is considered to be a chronic illness or disease that is marked by an uncontrolled consumption of alcoholic beverages despite its interference with one’s physical or mental health, and social, family, or occupational responsibilities. It is actually a drug addiction, which is also referred to as alcohol dependence, as by the American Psychiatric Association (APA).
- Have you ever known somebody who washes their hands excessively are constantly checking to see if the doors are locked? This may be the cause of low serotonin levels in the brain. Serotonin is responsible in helping nerve cells communicate. More plainly, they may be symptoms of the all-unbearable anxiety disorder known as obsessive-compulsive disorder.