Данный список охватывает супругов глав российского государства начиная с Московского княжества и Русского царства, включая Российскую империю, а также...полностью>>
Государство и право->Реферат
Гражданское право - основная отрасль частного права, имеющая огромное значение для всех сторон жизни современного общества, особенно в условиях перехо...полностью>>
Оскільки анкету респондент заповнює самостійно, особливо важливе значення мають структура запитань, мова і стиль їх формулювання, рекомендації щодо ...полностью>>
Цель статьи состоит в первую очередь в том, чтобы попытаться дать общее представление о той новой области философско-методологических исследований, ко...полностью>>
- Abstract — The syndrome of multiple personality is associated with a high incidence of physical and/or sexual abuse in childhood. Occasionally those with multiple personality abuse their own children. Multiple personality is difficult to diagnose both because of the nature of the syndrome and because of professional reluctance.
- Living with a non-recovering alcoholic in the family can contribute to stress for all members of the family. Each member may be affected differently and react to this stress in the same or different way. The level of dysfunction or resiliency of the non-alcoholic spouse is usually a key factor in the effects of problems and levels of stress impacting the children.
- Sam Vaknin’s Psychology, Philosophy, Economics and Foreign Affairs Web SitesA. The Loved Enemies – an Introduction An oft-overlooked fact is that the child is not sure that it exists. It avidly absorbs cues from its human environment. ?Am I present??, ?Am I separate??, ?Can I be noticed?? ? these are the questions that compete in his mind with his need to merge, to become a part of his caregivers.
- Being thin is the biggest emphasis on people today. In earlier times thin was not that in. Fuller figured women were the ideal picture of gorgeous. Now you have to be a twig to be comsidered beautiful.
- Kelly has met criteria for Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), Recurrent. She has no history of any personality disorders or of any medical conditions. Parents have frequent talks about divorce and there is decrease in her school grades. She has suffered from depressed mood being irritable and unstable, loss of energy, anhedonia, diminished ability to concentrate leading to the decline in her school grades, decrease in the her appetite, and suicidal ideation and plan for committing suicide.
- Reinforcement refers to a procedure or consequence, which increases the frequency of the behavior immediately preceding it. If the behavior is already occurring at a high frequency level, then the reinforcement maintains the behavior s frequency. If the consequence of the behavior makes the behavior occur more often or maintains it at its current rate, then the consequences are considered reinforcing.
- Bulimia Nervosa has begun to be recognized in the last 30 years as a serious psychological disorder, primarily affecting women. The essential features are binge eating, which may or may not co-occur with inappropriate means of weight gain prevention. Bulimia, as well as eating disorders in general are the result of biological psychological and psychosocial factors.
- Every person in the world today endures some kind of a hardship. Every misfortune is different; one person’s could take the form of divorce while another’s takes the form of a fatal illness. In either case, their trauma could lead to depression, which in the long run can be more problematic.
- like cherished family dinners around the kitchen oak table and careless excursions into town, against a perceived modern backdrop haze of random violence, date rape, and single parent households, turned a group of parent’s hearts and minds to the bygone 1950s.
- Drug use is the increasing problem among teenagers in today’s high schools. Most drug use begins in the preteen and teenage years, these years most crucial in the maturation process. During these years adolescents are faced with difficult tasks of discovering their self identity, clarifying their sexual roles, assenting independence, learning to cope with authority and searching for goals that would give their lives meaning.
- According to our textbook (Bukato & Daehler 1998) emotions have three components. The physiological component involves body changes.
- Stress. Anxiety. Frustration. “All the things in my life are not going as they should be! Time is not on my side. There is no time for the things I have to do every day anymore!” Thoughts, such thoughts with anger go through my mind as I am driving my children to their sports club practices after a day of school.
- As the sun shines a little bit too brilliantly through the window and your silver-plated designer alarm clock blares, you roll out of bed. Being the troubled, sassy, and tired genius teenager that you are, you reach for your Sony laptop and hurriedly cram it into your North Face backpack.
- For example, one in ten anorexia nervosa leads to death from starvation, cardiac arrest, or suicide. Fortunately, increasing awareness of the dangers of eating disorders, sparked by medicall studies and extensive media coverage, has led many poeple to seek help.
- "We this reach the conclusion that the superiority of Protestantism with respect to suicide results from its being a less strongly integrated church than a catholic church" (Durkheim 159). Grollamn noe "Augustine (354-430) denounced suicide as a sin, there was no official church against it ( 3).
- Maggie shows up in the emergency room looking for Abby. When Frank comes to tell Abby that her mother is there, Abby takes a short glimpse and says she does not know who that woman is. So, Maggie waits around in the E.R. for a while, giving the staff bagels and coffee.
- Divorce has become an unquestionable remedy for the miserably married. Currently, the United States has the highest divorce rate in the world. Every year in the US approximately one million children experience divorce which, is about one in every three children (Amato 21).
- I wanted to do my third journal entry on parenting styles and as I was searching for an article I found one connecting all three of the last subjects we were talking about in class, suicide, cognition and parenting styles together. Since this article connected so much to class I decided it was too much of a coincidence to pass up and decided to write my journal connecting all three subjects, but concentrate mostly on parenting styles and suicide.
- History of depression and/or suicide in the family Alcoholism or drug use in the family Sexual or physical abuse patterns in the family Chronic illness in oneself or family Family or individual history of psychiatric disorders such as eating disorders, schizophrenia, manic-depressive disorder, conduct disorders, delinquency Death or serious loss in the family Learning disabilities or mental/physical disabilities Absent or divorced parents; inadequate bonding in adoptive families Family conflict; poor parent/child relationships Personality traits, especially when they change dramatically, can signal serious trouble.
- In recent years, teenage pregnancy has been labeled a major issue amongst teens that it can be known as an Epidemic. Is teenage pregnancy directly responsible for a host of society s ills? Increasing teenage pregnancy rate translates directly into increasing rates of school failure, early behavioral problems, drug abuse, child abuse, depression, and crimes.