Sexual Harassment, a form of unlawful sex discrimination. Under federal law in the United States, sexual harassment is unwanted verbal or physical beh...полностью>>
Hegel was born in Stuttgart on August 27, 1770, which is now part of Germany. Hegel was the son of a revenue officer with the civil service. He studie...полностью>>
The American cinema is rich with powerful and insightful filmmakers whose bodies of work add to the legacy of American filmmaking. But a few filmmaker...полностью>>
- Sam Vaknin’s Psychology, Philosophy, Economics and Foreign Affairs Web Sites”The new narcissist is haunted not by guilt but by anxiety. He seeks not to inflict his own certainties on others but to find a meaning in life. Liberated from the superstitions of the past, he doubts even the reality of his own existence.
- Espionage and thrillers is a novel genre that contains unlimited amount of action. Espionage and thrillers emerged after WW2 and during the cold war is primarily in response to the climate of fear and suspicion that the war, and the threat of a potential nuclear holocaust, created.
- “They had discussed it, but not deeply, whether they wanted the baby she was now carrying. ‘I don’t know if I want it,’ she said, eyes filling with tears. She cried at anything now, and was often nauseous. That pregnant women cried easily and were nauseous seemed banal to her, and she resented banality” (p.
- Judith Jarvis Thomson, in “A Defense of Abortion”, argues that even if we grant that fetuses have a fundamental right to life, in many cases the rights of the mother override the rights of a fetus. For the sake of argument, Thomson grants the initial contention that the fetus has a right to life at the moment of conception.
- A century of twisted fire startersHistory of the Surrealist MovementGérard DurozoiUniversity of Chicago Press ?60, pp816Surrealism, as we can now see, was the commanding style of the twentieth century. The other isms – cubism, futurism, expressionism – quickly fizzled.
- " Pinchos Zukofsky’s Orthodox faith was a tradition against which his son reacted early, but the figure of Zukofsky’s father would come to play an important role in the conception of the poet’s task he developed in the process of composing his long poem "A".