В Инструкции о порядке заполнения счета-фактуры по налогу на добавленную стоимость формы СФ-1, утвержденной постановлением Министерства финансов Респу...полностью>>
По данным Министерства энергетики РФ, при сохранении существующих темпов добычи нефти, разведанные запасы открытых к настоящему времени месторождений ...полностью>>
Заработная плата определяется и в широком, и в узком смысле этого слова, что связано с неоднозначной трактовкой понятия «труд» В широком смысле зарабо...полностью>>
- Rise of the Superpowers (USA & USSR) from events prior to and during WWII World War II: the process of superpowerdom It is often wondered how the superpowers achieved their position of dominance It seems that the maturing of the two superpowers, Russia and the United States, can be traced to World War II To be a superpower, a nation needs to have a strong economy, an overpowering military, immense international political power and, related to this, a strong national ideology It was this war, and its results, that caused each of these superpowers to experience such a preponderance of power Befo
- Two recent incidents, Operation Desert Storm and The War in Bosnia have allowed the United States to show off it’s strength, both on the military and political level. It has also given the chance for America to evaluate it’s foreign policy, but can the World Super-Power continue to police other countries in light of earlier battles, or should the stationed troops pack up and home for good.
- A quarter of a century after the Fall of Saigon, Vietnam continues to exercise a powerful hold of the American psyche. No deployment of American troops abroad is considered without the infusion of the Vietnam question. No formulation of strategic policy can be completed without weighing the possibility of Vietnanization.
- The Second World War gave rise to a multitude of new ideas which changed the course of modern society, the idea which has had the greatest impact on the world as a whole is the concept of the superpower nation. To be a superpower, a nation needs to have a strong economy, an overpowering military, immense international political power, and related to this, a strong national ideology.
- Many events occurred in this political heavyweight bout, and both sides can be blamed for the extremity the tensions escalated to, and this Cold War would have been tough to avoid taking into account the political beliefs of the countries at hand.
- During the First World War several world leaders such as President of the United States(U.S.) Woodrow Wilson and South African Prime Minster Jan Smuts, advocated the need for an international organization that preserved peace and settled disputes by arbitration.
- At the end of World War II in 1945, The United States government was, seemingly, intent on eradicating Communism from the world. The government was, in a Machiavellian but sometimes inept way, using any means necessary to achieve this goal. In the process, the United States nearly engaged in nuclear war with the Soviet Union during the Cuban Missile
- The Vietnam conflict began in the late 19th Century. France forcefully took ownership of the islands and made the Vietnamese islands a protectorate of France. The Viet Minh, or the League Of Independence was formed sometime around 1940. They were a group of people seeking independence from France.
- The idea of women at work during World War II was not utterly new. In the previous years of World War I, women were nursing sisters, volunteers, and there were even some women in the Navy. Before ?the war to end all wars?, work was considered a man?s job.
- The atomic bomb was more destructive than any other weapon ever produced. Clearly its destruction power was greater than the world had ever known. The atomic weapon was invented for the sole purpose of being used in warfare. In 1943 America began something called the Manhattan Project.
- The American-led war against Iraq in the Persian Gulf in 1991 was one of the defining moments of the post-Cold War era. Although its six-week duration was relatively short when compared with conflicts such as the Vietnam, Afghan or Korean Wars, the scale of the war and the magnitude of the destruction involved were nonetheless significant.
- In studying the history of America?s development from a colonial nation to the modern world power of today, it is necessary to pay special attention to the several major wars the United States was involved in. These wars varied in severity ranging from ?minor? skirmishes such as the Spanish American war, to more costly conflicts.
- The internment of Japanese-Americans during World War II is a shameful era in the history of the United States. They were banished to detention centers not for their protection, but due to prejudices. After the bombing of Pearl Harbor, thousands of American citizens were sent away for the sole reason of their Japanese inheritance.
- Anonymous: “[Johnson] had miscalculated: Even the richest and most powerful nation in the world could not do it all” (qtd. in Turbulent Years: The 60s 36). Lyndon Baines Johnson is a president torn to pieces by war. He glows in the passage of bills benefiting American society.
- The military involvement in Vietnam is directly related to the political management of the military throughout the war. The military controlled by the politicians. The micro management of the military by the White House for political gain is the primary reason for both the length and cost, both monetary and human, of the Vietnam War.
- Kennedy, American University Speech, June 10, 19 3 The Cold War was a time in American History during the twentieth century where the Communist nations were fighting against the non-Communist nations. However, the main countries involved, or the ones leading the two sides were the United States and Russia.
- Those standards however are not easily defined. All too often the issue of immigration is used as a political tool or is lost in heated moral debates. In any discussion about immigration you will have those who claim it is good for our nation and those who claim it is ruining the nation.
- For all this years Serbians were considered a minority group. In the past years Clinton administration’s started to increase their involvement in the conflict in Serbia’s Kosovo province where threatening new economic sanctions and NATO interventions against Yugoslavia, to increasing military and intelligence ties with Albania.
- The Korean War is something not to be forgotten. Many great men fought and died during that war. Yet it was never classified as a war, but only as a conflict. My grandfather served in the war as a paramedic. He has shrapnel in his leg from a mortar round that went off in his trench as he was caring for other soldiers.
- Buddhism – main religion in China. 8-Fold Path – Things Buddhist do to make it to Nirvana. Nirvana – “Perfect World” “After Life” Based on Curma. Confucius – Was advisor to many kingdoms, phylosipher.