Термин клон происходит от греческого слова klon , что означает - веточка, побег, черенок, и имеет отношение прежде всего к вегетативному размножению. ...полностью>>
Формально Пётр следовал инкогнито, но его заметная внешность легко выдавала его. Да и сам царь во время путешествия нередко предпочитал лично возглавл...полностью>>
По мере углубления наших представлений о природе наследственных заболеваний, расширяются возможности практического здравоохранения. Обоснована програм...полностью>>
- In addition to adopting a free trade policy, Government has protected the key US industries from unfair foreign competition. Domestic industries feel pressure from foreign competitors because of lower pricing and better quality products. For these reasons, competition can become intense and has caused our industries to seek government protection.
- Despite it s relatively small population, Australia can be considered one of the important trading nations of the world. In 1991 alone the value of Australia s exports of goods and services amounted to $51955 million from a total GDP of $377 114 million, which accounts to 14% of the total GDP.
- Nowadays, international integration is so advanced that most countries are multinational, even though in the 15th century to see people from other countries and even cities can be quite rare, most of these were merchants. That is why trade was the beginning of international integration.
- Known as the major international trading hub of the Americas, Greater Miami’s business community, people, neighborhoods, schools and architecture all exhibit a cosmopolitan character. The proximity of the Caribbean, Central and South America plus superior seaport and airport capabilities provide this area with a distinct advantage as a global trading center.
- INTRODUCTION On 20 October 1998, Korea and the U. S. reached an agreement on auto trade after the tediously long time, almost 1 year. The negotiation had been a matter of concern and interest in both countries especially in Korea because it would bring great impacts on auto industry.
- Economic sanctions have resurfaced at the center of public policy debate. After a brief pause following the politically disastrous grain embargo and pipeline sanctions in the early 1980s, sanctions are once again the weapon of choice to enforce a heap of US foreign policy goals, from countering terrorism to battling drug trafficking.
- Времена страдательного залога образуются при помощи вспомогательного глагола to be в соответствующем времени и формы причастия прошедшего времени (Past Participle) смыслового глагола. Таким образом, при спряжении глагола в страдательном залоге изменяется только глагол to be, а смысловой глагол имеет во всех временах одну и ту же форму - Past Participle.
- Telstra has been very strong on the market recently, as brokers have come out with increasingly positive assessments of it’s worth. Telstra is one of the few full service telecommunication companies in the world. After applying “indicative valuation parameters” to all of Telstra’s businesses, one broker told me that Telstra is undervalued relative to international peer telecommunication companies.
- Lawyer – speciality 0201 "Jurisprudence", the activity of a lawyer is aimed at realization of legal norms and securing of law and order in our society; the objects of professional activity are legal relations at the organizations of different forms of property.
- In comparison to the diversified nature of Le Creuset’s approach to export markets, manufacturing in the company is very much concentrated. All Le Creuset’s products are manufactured at the two production sites in France (Fresnoy-le-Grand and Cousances).
- The North America market is one of the richest in the world. Measured in terms of GDP, it is the equivalent of Western Europe. But with a somewhat smaller population, GDP per capita in North America, Canada, Mexico and the U.S., is around 12 percent higher than in Western Europe.
- THE TRANSITION FROM THE SLAVE TRADETO ‘LEGITIMATE’ COMMERCE Robin Law(University of Stirling, Scotland) Abstract: This study reconsiders several controversies resulting from the historical debate over ‘legitimate’ trade–nineteenth-century exports of African commodities other than slaves–in West Africa.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) entered into force on January 1, 1994. It created the world’s largest free trade area: 380 million people producing nearly $8 trillion worth of goods and services. One of NAFTA’s primary objectives is to, “contribute to the harmonious development and expansion of world trade and provide a catalyst to broader international cooperation” (US Trade Rep.
- My topic deals with Pakistan, its relationship with the IMF and World Bank, and its internal problems that are causing unemployment, poverty, economic crisis and hunger. I shall be analyzing the situation using the neo-classical theory, as it is what the economists of the Pakistan government and the IMF are using to alleviate the economic instability of the country.
- While antidumping doesn’t get a lot of press, it is certainly one of the biggest issues that the World Trade Organization (WTO) is dealing with today. During the recent WTO Ministerial Conference in Seattle, much media attention was given to protesters who were demanding higher environmental standards or international labor standards.
- В определенный момент работы на рынке, у каждой компании возникает потребность в ведении в свой штат маркетолога, но не так много компаний могут позволить себе содержать отдел для выполнения всего спектра работ. Принимая решение, надо помнить о центральной роли отдела маркетинга на предприятии и обо всем спектре вопросов, которым занимаются его сотрудники.
- Today Russian economy does need foreign capital inflow. This is caused by virtually full discontinuance of financing from the state budget, lack of funds in enterprises, significant wear of equipment installed in enterprises and a number of other reasons.
- INTRODUCTION AND DEFINITIONS 1.1 – INTRODUCTION International tourism is playing an increasingly important role in the world economy, and is progressively being adopted by many Third World countries striving for development. Faced with the severe restrictions of underdevelopment, the decision to encourage tourism is being made more and more by Third World governments.
- Public Finance Perspective - Latvia Dmitri Maslitchenko firstname.lastname@example.org The Latvian people have lived in the Baltic-shore territory for more than 4, years, with the Latvian language being one of the oldest living languages of Europe. "Latvia's location at an East-West crossroads, and her ice-free ports on the Baltic Sea, have made her an inviting target for expansional powers.
- Many bankers and economists view the Third World as places where the economies have yet to take off. All they need are resources to stimulate the imminent prosperity. To alleviate the immense poverty, unemployment and destitution that afflicts the vast majority of people, the poor and the working class , in these nations, economists and bankers look toward the free market as the solution.