Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
The Lea Valley Regional Park is in Picketts Lock, it
is along the A1055. In this area there is recreational land use (golf course
,cinema ..etc.) and a bit further down there is industrial land use (this is
the industrial estate) and across the road from the Regional Park there is
housing so in this area there is a lot of different types of land use in the
area. I acquired this map below of the Internet. Mansfield Road is in Chingford, it is on the opposite
side of the Lea valley to Alma Road and all the other areas I have studied. At
Mansfield there a lot of different types of land use there is housing,
recreational (rugby fields) and reservoirs (King George Reservoir). I acquired
the map below of the Internet.Enfield Island is also off the A1055 in the Enfield
Lock region it is on Ordinance Road which connects the A10 to the A1055. In this
area there is just housing this is because it is an Island of houses, flats and
apartments and also water around the Island.The Science Park is also on the A1055 and is just past
Enfield Island on the left. In this area there is Business land use and
Industrial land use.Alma Road is also on the A1055 it is in the Ponders
End region right next to the train station. In this area there is housing land
use and industrial land use.??
- ... proposed a regional park in the Lee Valley and in 1968 an Authority ...
- The Lee Valley Regional Park Authority was ... various authorities, and the Lee Valley Regional Park Bill received Royal ... a permanent circus above a lowered Lea Bridge Road or a monorail),? leisure ... alongside the river.? The Lee Valley now form an important area ...
- ... slave owner. From this veil of ignorance two principles ... said An unjust law is no law . He argued ... into relationships. For example, law might be a means of ... Karl Llywenyn formulated a law jobs theory to explain ... that an immoral law or unjust law is still valid ...
- ... upon the environment.Introduction- The Lea Valley History Ponders End started out ... names have been spelt Lee, e.g. Lee Conservancy Board (1868), Lee Valley Regional Park (1967 ... .?Railway lines of the Lea ValleyThe main Lea Valley route was started as ...
- ... various authorities, and the Lee Valley Regional Park Bill received Royal ... a regional park in the Lee Valley and in 1968 an Authority ... such things as the Lee Valley Business and Innovation Centre ... success of business in the Lee Valley. The land was previously ...