Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Worlds Population Essay, Research Paper
The world?s population is an important issue. The earth is a sphere, which means that it has certain limitations and in particular, there are limits to growth of things that consume the earth and that live on.
Many people believe that that the resources of the Earth and of the human intellect are enormous that population growth can continue and that there is no danger that we will ever run out of anything. Yet, many people had predicted that shortages of natural resources that would follow because of continued population growth. Countries try not to raise this subject to the public much because they do not want to raise panic. Yet now they have to do something about it before it gets out of hand. They try to censor it and some times lie. , “Nonsense, people are not a drain on the resources of the planet.”
Overpopulation is like a big magnifying glass making little problems into big ones. Overpopulation is destroying the environment, lowering the standard of living, and generally degrading the quality of life.
Overpopulation also causes more violence and riots, Land degradation, Tropical forest destruction, global warming, less food available, damaged coral reefs, as it grows more genetically made food will be eaten-has upset the nutrient balance within natural foods. People would have to work more years to pay for a home it also causes air, water pollution, and destroys animals and their habitats.
A few things, which we can to lower the population, are:
Have fewer children
Learn about population
Teach others about it and raise awareness it
Support the cause
For hundreds of thousands of years, the human population grew at a low but steadily increasing rate. Then in less than 200 years, the world population went from 1 billion to 6 billion. The planet urgently needs population control. The human species should not feel entitled to extinct other species as a birthright. Birth control, abortion and quotas need to be supported, if the planet is to remain habitable in the long term.
Every second five people are born and two people die a gain of three people. At this rate, the world population is doubling every 40 years and would be:
12 billion in 40 years,
24 billion in 80 years,
48 billion in 120 years,
200 million couples make love
100 million billion sperms are released
50 million ovules are produced
800,000 are fertilised
400,000 babies come to life
- ... The Constitution is the main law of each state. Each state enters into the Constitution the ... . The largest rivers are the Nelson, the Ottawa, the Mackenzie and the Yukon. The population of ... pay much attention to the research in the problem of global warming ...
- ... cold today. Where is the salt? Pass me the pepper, please. f) Before nouns ... has been a subject of scholarly research and discussion. It is claimed ... . 7. Give two English variants of each of the following sentences using the pronouns each and ...
- ... an arithmetic paper, an English paper and an ... 1790. The American Constitution is the worlds oldest written ... two years for two-year terms. They represent the population of “Congressional districts” into each ... in specialized research. The belief that the future of ...
- ... 30-page paper if the topic of the paper will ... the commitment of each executive to discuss the process and the ... risk by conducting research of the competitive market. ... concepts for understanding the worlds around them ... meaning. With a population of 125 million ...
- ... Globalisation Essay, Research Paper In this paper, DR. ARUP RATAN GHOSH puts cinema into the ... its staff from a generation of worldly youths for whom English is ... constitute an immigrant, multi-generational population, a linguistic and religious minority, ...
- ... Muhammad Essay, Research Paper Chapter One : Christian Muslim Responses Debate on TV At the ... ocean of Christianity the R.S.A. – the Muslims are barely 2% of the total population. We are ... between Father and Son, before the worlds began, for his redeeming blood ...