Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Algebra – Determine And Apply A Formula Essay, Research Paper
Determine and Apply a Formula
My topic for this assignment is was to determine the amount of people possible to cross a crosswalk during the time of the crosswalk?s walking symbols. To calculate this I made an algebraic equation to support my idea, and an example to support my equation.
D= distance of crosswalk on an average road=30 ft.
W= Width of normal crosswalk= 6ft.
S= Space between each person=1ft.
F= Avg. Speed of people walking= 1ft. per second
P= number of people possible to cross the crosswalk during appropriate time= 45 people
R= people in the 1/3 section of the crosswalk= 15 people
The signal only lasts an average of 30 seconds, which proves my theory to be correct. So, in conclusion an average of 45 people can cross the crosswalk during the appropriate legal time.
- ... people over the centuries. Algebra has a long interesting history ... . The first work describing algebra was called Arithmetica, a ... it come to developing algebra and mathematics. One of ... Euclidean geometry was discovered. Algebra?s long history is filled ...
- ... The Fundamental Theorem of Algebra states that every polynomial ... the Fundamental Theorem of Algebra for many years since ... the Fundamental Theorem of Algebra for Real Polynomials: Every ... prove the Fundamental Theorem of Algebra using a completely different ...
- ... as some elementary problems in algebra. In geometry, the ... roots. In algebra, al-Karaji completed the algebra of polynomials ... 15th-century writers on algebra and arithmetic for merchants, ... , differential equations, and abstract algebra. In addition, the computer ...
- ... they now called Boolean algebra. Boolean algebra is basic to the ... solving complex problems in algebra. Boole also realized that ... the logic of algebra, or Boolean algebra. Boolean algebra is two-valued ... Without logic, or Boolean algebra, we probably would not ...
- ... as some elementary problems in algebra. In geometry, the Egyptians ... roots. In algebra, al-Karaji completed the algebra of polynomials of ... many 15th-century writers on algebra and arithmetic for merchants, ... much important work in algebra and number theory but ...