Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
From: Hassan Nasim Janjua
That life is not fair is a common complaint that we all know is frequently heard. Consider a
situation that seems grossly unjust. Explain the reasons and propose a solution for the
situation you describe.
Life is something which God has given us, in this fast world every person has its own life
and some of them are enjoying; some of them are not enjoying. We all know that it?s a common
complaint that life is not fair. Yes, sometime life is not fair but sometime it is fair. It all depends
upon the situation. If a person is in good and fair situation and every thing in his life is happening
positively he will definitely say that life is very fair with me and I am enjoying my self. On the
other hand there is a person who is very poor and he can not afford a good house, food and
stylish cloths for himself and his family. He will say that the life is not fair with me and I am upset
with my living. So there are a lot of reason for this common complaint; that life is not fair.
I have an other example of life that if a person gets into the situation, in which he is completely
innocent, but at last he was hanged. So from this we can say that life is unfair with him. Life
depends upon situation, reasons, thoughts and other relation in the world.
World is the place where everybody in living, but everybody in this world has its own
culture, own standard of living, own ideas and values. Talking about the world there are some
countries which are very poor lets take the example of Pakistan. In Pakistan a pay of normal
person is RS. 5000 per month which is equal to $90 US dollars. So there is question that he is
enjoying himself or not. What I think is he is not enjoying. On the other hand there is person who
is getting $5000, he is enjoying because it is enough for his living. So the point I want to clear is
that fairness of life depend where you stand. God has given us life now it depend on us that we
want to make life fair or unfair. If your life is not fair here go to other place, try to work hard. .
Try to win the race of the world. I know it is not easy to jump in a moving train but we should
There was a man in a village. He was a very good farmer, and he used to work very hard
to earn his living. He was very happy with himself and his way of living. He had two daughters
and a wife. All of them were enjoying their life. But was a person who was gangster of the village
he was bad guy. He spend more than three years in jail. He fall in love with one of the daughter of
the farmer. Farmer was very upset with situation of life. He did not want her daughter to marry
him as he was a bad person. At last he went to the police and asked them to arrest the bad guy but
police was afraid of him. They can?t, so when bad guy came to know that the farmer went to the
police. He put farmer in such situation that farmer was arrested and thrown in the prison. Bad guy
raped his daughter. And when the farmer came out of the jail, everything was out of his hands.
- A Separate Peace Essay, Research Paper A Separate Peace Essay Can a person really trust ... originally from. The theme I came up with for the novel ” A ... in common as between people who seem to enjoy ... ironic is the marble stairs. The stairs is where Finny fell ...
- A Seperate Piece Essay, Research Paper A Separate Peace In his ... effects women, children, old people, hospitals, churches and schools. ... Brinker announces, “I’m giving it up, I’m going to enlist. Tomorrow ... clumsily down the white marble stairs” (169). Finny’s ...
- My Favorite Picture Essay, Research Paper It wasn?t to long ago ... ever right. As I walked up the stairs of the porch I pulled out ... As I finished walking up the last final stairs, I took my new ... a person could be hiding, people jumped out and yelled, ?SURPRISE! ...
- Alcohol And Teenagers Essay, Research Paper A fourteen-year-old girl ... all these people and spotted a guy stumbling down the stairs, when ... no relationship with parents adds up to the teenage problems. ( ... . These young drivers make up 6.7% of the total driving ...
- ... Cold Blood Essay, Research Paper "In Cold Blood" summary Many times, people can find ... something happens to wake everyone up, such as in Truman ... trip was destined to end up at the Clutter residence. ... the house. They climbed the stairs to come to Nancy?s ...