Lord Of The Flies Opinion Essay, Research Paper
Lord Of The Flies was a very pessimistic
book because many people died and also that all of the kids humanity is
An example showing why Lord Of The Flies
is pessimistic is the fact that World War 3 is happening and all of the
kids are stranded from their parents instead of being optimistic and being
dropped off at another safer country far away from the war. Instead of
letting the kids reach their destinations he has them shot down in what
seems to be a wonderful place slowly turning into hell.
The three deaths also show the evilness.
One child burning to death in a wild fire , Simon being beaten to death
by his fellow friends and Piggy who was crushed by a rock. Through out
all of these killings most of the kids knew this was wrong but no one to
stop them and discipline them . They all eventually lost their sense of
The only part of the novel where you feel
that the kids fate may have made a turn for the better is the ending finally
rescue. Or is it rescue? They might possibly be shot and killed on their
way home , they might just be thrown into the mixi of a war , most of them
will probably have to go through psychiatric treatment and will they have
anyone to go home to? Who knows what will be left of their families and
With all these grizzly details Golding
must have had a pessimistic view to wars and he definitely showed that
kids are not just little angels but have a much darker side.
- Lord Of The Flies 6 Essay, Research Paper Based on the events that occur in William Golding’s The Lord of the Flies it can ... down and kill the remaining members of Ralph s group. The open hostility eventually leads ...
- Lord Of The Flies 5 Essay, Research Paper In a group, there ... person is not always the best choice. Lord of the Flies shows how humans ... it is in the best interest of the group. The boys join Jack ... saved. In my opinion, had they listened to the better leader, ...
- The Lord Of The Flies: Themes Essay, Research Paper The Lord of the Flies: Themes The world had witnessed the atrocities of World War II and ... different from the contemporary thought and therefor open for criticism. The struggle between ...
- Essay on Lord of the Flies The novel, Lord of the Flies, was written by William Golding. ... too aggressive. The people of his society were too scared to have their own opinion ... . This also caused the society to have no opinion. With all these ...
- ... Contrast Essay : Lord of the Flies Lord of the Flies demonstrates a very subtle yet important message, mostly about the way ... opinion. In the movie the beast is simply the pilot who stayed alive on the ...