Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
How To Change Oil In Your Car Essay, Research Paper
English 110, order paper
How to change oil in your car
Many people may think changing the oil in your vehicle is a difficult and lengthy procedure. In fact, it?s not that tough if you follow a few basic steps. Draining the oil, placing the oil pan in the right place and putting on the new filter, shouldn?t be to hard after following these easy steps. You can also save yourself a little bit of money.
First of all, to change your oil you need to go to the nearest auto-parts store and buy five quarts of oil and a new oil filter. Make sure that you get the same size filter that is on your vehicle now. Next, you will need to drive your vehicle up onto car ramps, however, if you don?t have your vehicle up onto the ramps, however, if you don?t have access to any car ramps you can still change the oil from the ground. When your vehicle is positioned up on the ramps have a friend or a neighbor put cement blocks underneath the back tires for extra support.
Now it is time to begin draining your oil. Make sure you have a bucket underneath the oil pan to collect the oil. Now you need to remove the drain plug, located on the bottom of the oil pan and have the bucket catch the oil. When the oil is done draining you will now turn the oil filter counter clockwise and catch the excess oil in your bucket. When all the oil is drained and the old oil filter is successfully removed you can put the drain plug back in the oil pan.
It?s time to put on the new filter. First you must slightly dip your finger in the new oil and rub it around the rubber seal of the new filter. Then you turn the filter clockwise and screw it in hand tight. If you make it to tight it can damage the filter and create greater problems for your vehicle. Now you may back your vehicle off the ramps slowly, without starting it, because you haven?t put the new oil in; you must make sure you have a friend or neighbor remove the blocks while you are holding the brakes down, and then slowly roll down the ramps. Now open the hood of your vehicle and find where the oil spout is (it us
- Change Oil In A Car Essay, Research Paper How to Change The Oil In a Car Equipment Needed: 5 quarts of 10w30 motor oil, an ... oil filter for your ...
- ... your Mustang. To keep your machine in top-notch condition you must always service your car ... for my car starts with definite oil change, an oil filter change, a clean or change my ... book can tell you how to take your whole car apart and put it ...
- ... I am going to teach you the audience how to change your motor oil o Engine *Change spark plugs ... by parking your car on a flat surface; make sure the car is in park ... specified in the owner s manual. Close the oil cap and proceed to start your car ...
- Process Essay : How To Change Essay, Research Paper How to Change Your Oil Frequent oil changes are the best preventative ... Depending on what kind of car one has determines exactly what ... after an oil change. Make sure that one disposes of the oil in an ...
- ... him with delivering oil to Japanese subs near ... great pride, bought a car and drove the family ... had changed, only the people in the ... in California, which in time failed. Jeanne, now in 6th grade, learned how to ... School her senior year. Jeanne considered this ...