Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Stock Market Essay, Research Paper
KOREAN ECONOMIC TRENDS
June 24, 2000
KOSPI & KOSDAQ Index Movements
May-16 May-22 May-26 Jun-01 Jun-08 Jun-14 Jun-20
KOSPI (left axis) KOSDAQ Index (right axis)
During the week, both the Korea Stock Price Index (KOSPI)
and the KOSDAQ Index experienced a correction, closing the
week at 785.32p (2.38% fall from the previous week? close)
and 146.12p (6.34% fall from the previous week? close),
Major factors behind the descent:
Increase in selling pressure in the market after investors sold
their share holdings to realize capital gains from the previous
week? steep rise.
Slowdown in buying activities by foreign investors.
Investors increased wariness about the latent instability fac-tors
in the financial market.
Next week, both the KOSPI and the KOSDAQ Index are ex-pected
to experience further correction, albeit at a slower pace,
as investors unsure about the future direction of the financial
market maintain a wait and see attitude.
- Stock Market Essay, Research Paper You buy or trade stocks, ... : + You can protect stock holdings from a decline in market price + You can ... sell the shares on the stock market for $5,500 yielding a net profit ...
- Stock Market Essay, Research Paper The stock market plays a significant role in the ... shares. On the computerized Nasdaq stock market, capacity was a mere 250 million ... the mid 90’s, the booming stock market is a natural result of profound ...
- Technology And The Stock Market Essay, Research Paper The purpose of this research paper is to prove ... that technology has been good for the stock market ... quotes for each stock. The display also shows competing national market system ...
- History Of The Stock Market Essay, Research Paper ? Once there was a time when ? ... has invested in some stock today. The stock market went through some distinct ... fire which produced the stock market: capitalism. Everything the stock market is, and was ...
- Market Essay, Research Paper The main questions concerning market identification are ... brand? 5)User/buyer status: Are they current users ... the users? 6)Loyalty status: What degree of ... stage, the choice can be considerable.For a broad understanding of the market ...