Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Filippo Brunelleschi Essay, Research Paper
Fililppo Brunelleschi was born in Florence, In 1377 he had an
intrest in architecture and prospective painting. He was really good
at many things, but he was mostly intrested in those two things.
During his career as an architect he accomplished many things
such as finishing the domes of Cupola of Saint Maria De Fiore. He
liked architecture because it fitted both his skills designing and
prospective drawing. He had alot of accomplishments and some
failures, such as when he entered and lost the famous design
competition of the bronze doors of the Florence Baptistery. Fillipo
Brunelleschi was a great architect, he was also a great prospective
artist. During His career as a prospective artist he executed two
paintings now lost, probably between 1415 and 1420, and he is also
credited with paintings the architectural borders in one of Masaccio’s
Before Filippo Brunelleschi was a great archetict he was born
the second son of Ser Brunellesco Di Lippo lapi, a Florentine notary
and the son of Giulana Spini. Filippo also trained as a goldsmith and
sculptor. Filippo’s trail panel depecting “The Sacrifice Of Isaac” was
the high point of his carrer as a sculptor. Fillippo switched from being a
sculptor to a architect because he lost the competition of the bronze
doors. Filippo Brunelleschi was important to the renaissance because
he designed , built and finished many buildings. He also sculpt ” The
Crucfix of St. Maria Novella” which was very religious. Filippo was
a great engineer because he loved the challenge and loved solving
problems for example when he had to figure out a way to build a
dome which had certain needs for it to withstand its enormous weight
and the weather.
Filippo Brunelleschi had an intresting career and early life, He
was really important to his time because he designed, finished and
built many buildings.
- Filippo Brunelleschi Essay, Research Paper Filippo Brunelleschi(1377-1446) Filippo Brunelleschi was born in 1377 in ... : 592-597 Title: Arts & Humanities Arts: Fillippo Brunelleschi Author: Cahn RobertPublication: Library JournalPublication ...
- Art Essay, Research Paper Art: The Ultimate ... Filippo Brunelleschi, allowed artists to determine the relative size of each ... everything in perfect proportion. Humans were not always idealized ... new art that displays a humans because they extraordinary. Romantic ...
- Michelengelo Essay, Research Paper The Italian Michelangelo ... classical inspiration with Florentine humanism and enhanced this ... the biblical history of humanity. Michelangelo’s organization of ... owes a great debt to Filippo Brunelleschi’s nearby Old Sacristy, ...
- Italian Renaissance Essay, Research Paper ?How was the ... who called themselves Humanists. Humanism was a movement based ... people to improve themselves. Humanism also inspired literature to ... greatest Italian architect was Filippo Brunelleschi, who was best known ...
- The Rennaissance Essay, Research Paper The Renaissance, which ... focus on humankind called humanism, also the eight crusades ... Giotto, Tamias Masaccio, and Filippo Brunelleschi. With these new perspectives ... central focus known as humanism . Individual spirit was ...