Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Mortal Pursuit Essay, Research Paper
Trish Robinson- She is a rookie cop that entered the police force for
about a week. She has not done very much for her first week being a cop, but
today she would never imagine what she had to go through. On the first day of
her second week she get yelled at by her captain for being late, so he assigns
her to go along with an experienced cop on a night watch. From the very firs
minute that the cop meets her, he can tell that she is very special, and he
knows that she will become a really good cop. Ally Kent- She is a little girl
that is being held hostage at her own home along with her family, and her
parent?s friends. She is only 15 years old but she is very smart, and very
mature for her age. Through out the whole ordeal she quickly becomes a victim
and almost gets raped by the headman of the whole operation. Until Trish and her
partner come to the house, Ally becomes a really good friend of Trish Robinson.
Cain- He is the terrorist that has broken into the Kent household for the
evening, him and his killing-crazy buddies have made the house a battlefield. He
had plans to rob the Kent?s and make a couple of deals with Mr. Kent. Not
until Trish Robinson shows up he knows the true meaning of hatred towards
another person, but he also learns that it?s going to be really hard to get
rid of her. PLOT SUMMARY Its just another routine patrol for Trish Robinson and
her partner Wald. Everything was going good until they both responded to a
prowler watch outside of the Kent estate, in the mean time Cain and his deadly
killers are plotting to trap the Kent?s and their guests inside their
beautiful home. On the way to the Kent?s house Wald is reassuring Trish that
there?s nothing to worry about and that she will be fine, and usually when
someone is reporting a prowler outside their home its an animal or something. It
makes her feel better, but if they only knew what they were really getting into.
They come to find that the Kent?s are being held hostage. They kill Wald soon
after that, and they put Trish in the trunk of the patrol car and dumped both of
them in the lake. Somehow Trish figured out a way of getting out of the trunk,
and she just had to go back and rescue everyone, even thought she knew that she
could get killed in the process. She especially had to rescue Ally, and only
because she reminded Trish of a childhood friend that she had that got killed by
Cain, 16 years earlier. Through out the book, her and Ally came really close to
getting killed by Cain and the rest of his killers. In the end, they both
succeeded and they were able to save everyone that was worth saving. OPINION OF
BOOK I really enjoyed this book because at the beginning of the book it was kind
of like every other book that you have ever read, and then it started to get
really interesting. It was really suspenseful, and it really kept me on the
story. It was one of those books that you wish that you had the whole time in
the world to actually be able to read it, and actually keep reading it. And it
was also one of those books that you wish that they would go on forever, and
that they should make it into a movie, but then again all the movies are the
same. Other than that I really enjoyed the book, and I recommend it to anyone
that likes this kind of book.
- Mortal Pursuit Essay, Research Paper Mortal Pursuit By Brian Harper CHARACTERS Trish Robinson- She is a rookie cop that ... becomes a really good friend of Trish Robinson. Cain- He is the ... just another routine patrol for Trish Robinson and her partner Wald. ...
- Mormanism Essay, Research Paper The Church of Jesus Christ ... Lord by one holding God?s priesthood keys of sealing, that the ... Robinson went to negotiate with state officials under the flag of truce ... the order. Instead of court-martial and execution, the prisoners ...
- ... Nations- Fiscal Problems Essay, Research Paper If the United ... ever hope to survive through the next millenium. ... control of Mary Robinson who is currently ... He underwent a court martial because of his refusal ... included along with this project, which is an exert ...
- Alfred Housman Essay, Research Paper Alfred Edward Housman, ... gloom which was to persist at intervals for the ... realization that he is mortal. However, the rebirth ... church bells ring through the valleys. The ... : Prentice Hall, 1968. Robinson, Oliver. Angry Dust: The ...
- ... an island the character of Robinson Crusoe seems to have a ... shaded with hindsight and interpreted through a mind that has come ... its doctrine that discouraged the pursuit of wealth and power. ... brimstone. The vision spurs a mortal fear of damnation within Crusoe ...