Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Rain Forest Essay, Research Paper
RAIN FOREST JOURNAL ESSAY
Every second, one acre of all the Earth s rain forests is destroyed. Already, half of all the rain forests have been destroyed. This is unacceptable and it must be stopped. We all must help with all our efforts to save the rain forests. If we keep on cutting down the rain forests at this pace, there will be no rain forests left in fifty years!
A rain forest is a forest that gets a lot of rain and holds thousands of plants and animals . many which are not yet discovered Rain forests have more animal and plant life than any other ecosystem. Most of our house plants and medicines originated in the rain forest. The majority of the rain forests on Earth are located between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn. The Amazon Rain Forest is located in that area it takes up 1/3 of the Earth s rain forests.
If we keep on destroying the Earth s rain forests, an outcome of that could be global warming. All trees take in carbon dioxide, which can be harmful to the ozone layer. Because of the pollution from the cars, the ozone layer is getting holes in it. Because of the eroding of the ozone layer, there is not as much protection from the sun, which means in certain spots, the sun may be shining directly to the surface, because the ozone layer is not there anymore. If all the trees are cut down in the rain forests, there will be nothing to take in the harmful carbon dioxide and the ozone layer will be no more. A result of that may be global warming. So, if the rain forests are destroyed in another country, it could most definitely effect us.
Temperate rain forests are located in North America. Tropical rain forests are located between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn. The tropical rain forests are more important than the temperate because they are the homes to more species of life. The tropical rain forests also could have more medical cures. The main difference between the deciduous forests and the rain forests is that the two rain forests have different kinds of trees, grow in different climates and temperatures, and are homes to different species. Now, because the rain forests are being destroyed, the cures for many diseases may be gone forever.
People of the rain forest feel that they are forced to destroy their own rain forests because they need to use the rain forests for housing, agriculture and logging. However, the people of the rain forest do not use nearly as much of the rain forest as we do. You can make a living in the rain forest by searching for medical cures, exploring new species, and exploring the ways that the rain forest helps us.
To reduce the pollution caused by destroying the rain forests, you can stop cutting down the rain forests for one! Another thing you can do is to not burn the rain forests just cut them down. To reverse the effects of cutting down the rain forests, you can replant trees to attempt to re-grow the rain forests and then the trees can absorb the carbon dioxide in the air.
It is not a good idea to use agriculture on previous forested lands because the trees of the tropical rain forests absorbed the nutrients in the soil the nutrients were in the trees. So, it would not be a good idea to use agriculture on the land.
- Rain Forrsest Essay, Research Paper Rain forests may be ... tropical and temperate. Tropical rain forest is evergreen trees that form ... Araucaria and Nothofagus. Th rain forest is home to many ... abuse of the brazilian rain forest? Is economic advancement more ...
- Roman Mythology Essay, Research Paper Roman Mythology The ancient Greek and ancient Roman religion was the belief ... ) Diana was at first a minor deity of the forest and woodland, but ... ) Diana was at first a minor deity of the forest and woodland, but ...
- Rain Forest Essay, Research Paper As much as people like to belive they know what a “rain forest ... rain forests, we must first differentite between forests, explorer the imense significants each ... to as the subtropical rain forest. In areas that experience ...
- Rain Forest Essay, Research Paper Long ago, the Earth had a green belt of rain forests around its ... depleting. Recently in Borneo’s Sarawak rain forest, 24 cavers and scientists are ... 80 percent of rain forest frogs and forty percent of rain forest birds are ...
- Rene Descartes Essay, Research Paper Rene Descartes Rene Descartes was born ... that Descartes wrote his first major work, Essais philosophiques ... Prima Philosophia (Meditations on First Philosophy, 1641) and ... . His essay on optics was the first published statement ...